Paper mario gc

sanushan

Does anyone know where i can get paper mario the thousand yr door for 20 quid or less? Ive managed to find it on a few site for like 36 quid new and 25 quid for a used one. I played PM on the vc and now i wanna play the gc one.

Thanks

Werbung:

hockeyhero

sanushan first of all you've posted this in the wrong section..and second of all you've already made a thread just like this.

so please dont double thread

thank you,
hockeyhero:friends:

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
sanushan first of all you've posted this in the wrong section..and second of all you've already made a thread just like this.

thank you,

FFS shut up with the Backseat Modding!

And Paper Mario TTYD is very rare in the UK. Expect it to be £30 or more, or try E-bay, Amazon etc.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:

thank you,

And Paper Mario TTYD is very rare in the UK. Expect it to be £30 or more, or try E-bay, Amazon etc.

Yeah you are getting kinda irritating hockeyhero

back-seat modding- ftl

anyway I think you'd be pretty lucky to even find the game let alone get it for £20, I'd say you should try online.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:

thank you,

Yeah you are getting kinda irritating hockeyhero

back-seat modding- ftl

anyway I think you'd be pretty lucky to even find the game let alone get it for £20, I'd say you should try online.

srry guys if i'm getting irratating....i'll try and tone down myself like ryano said earlier...i apologise:mega_shok:

killman360

I actually want to try this game also. i played the one for wii and i loved it. i havn't seen it anywhere stores, but you could probably still find it.

EngWii

I've seen it in blockbuster for £19.99 ;)
hope that helps a bit, check local game/gamestations etc too.

Werbung: