Online wii

Werbung:

Gdog

i dont own either of them. im not a fan of pokemon, but i herd it was good. and with all the hype about strikers, it better be good. look around, i think there's a real forum for this topic

Squiddy

Why deduct points when you disconnect - 20% of the time, you have a real-life reason why you need to switch y'know.

Yeah, Mario Strikers Charged Football is good online, but ruined by the crappy UK community - 90% of the people you'll play will not play for real - n00b tactics.

Pokemon Battle Revolution is online but it's rubbish apparently, as is the actual game.

Yeah, there will be more Wii games online like BWii, Smash Bros Brawl, FIFA 08, NFS ProStreet, Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Mario Kart Wii, Endless Ocean, Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 and many more.

I'd rate Strikers a 6 and Pokemon a 3 out of 10.

I'm afraid Nintendo don't have a clue about online. They're still obsessed with using those GODDAMN STUPID IMPRACTICAL FRIEND CODES. God damn Nintendo, if you're so scared of getting sued because of dim-witted 10 year olds coming online remember - we have the Parental Controls. And they STILL won't release some kind of online hub like PlayStation Network or Xbox Live. And also, the apparent lack of VoIP (in game chat - great for FPSes) and instant messaging is making me look for PS3 or 360 for REAL online.

supersujay

i gave my opainon about the game when he gave his it is not spam wht u talking about u need diff ppl's points of view y do they have so many critcs for movies then

Werbung: