Werbung:

skyclaw

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
MGS4. Or Shenmue III.
Oh..wait...

You and your PS3 Jokes just buy one.. god >.>

you and your constant spam...

and i'd get Moh heroes 2 so i could beat it and go straight to online when other people get it... i'd be willing to pay like $50 extra to get it today

Danny

skyclaw said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
MGS4. Or Shenmue III.
Oh..wait...

You and your PS3 Jokes just buy one.. god >.>

you and your constant spam...

and i'd get Moh heroes 2 so i could beat it and go straight to online when other people get it... i'd be willing to pay like $50 extra to get it today
Don't start with the spam thing again..
On Topic: I wouldn't pay $50 extra for MOH 2 because online would be all alone :(

skyclaw

thats why i said so i can play the single player until release THEN play online. I could get good with the control scheme and weapon set, learn the maps and spawn points

Danny

skyclaw said:
thats why i said so i can play the single player until release THEN play online. I could get good with the control scheme and weapon set, learn the maps and spawn points

But isn't $50 a bit too much?

skyclaw

not really, between me and my gf we make enough to live quite well. I'm just only allowed to get 1 thing every 2 months... what ever the cost :D Too bad we could never get it more than a day or 2 early

hockeyhero

VGS said:
Gdog said:
Brawl. Maybe not too much extra money, but yeah!

Ditto.

Ryano said:
VGS said:
Gdog said:

Ditto.

double ditto. xD

kevmaster said:
Ryano said:
VGS said:
Gdog said:

Ditto.

double ditto. xD

triple ditto

Guys saying only ditto in a post is considered spam here at wii pros.....so please stop saying "ditto" or double "ditto".........thank you.....;)

Werbung: