OK so what do you want?

COSTANZA

It's next to impossible to play anything but reg maps when the servers full. I usually try to nominate at least 1 sometimes 2 maps that we dont play much (sienna, chateau, vostok, tmar, and now camelot and dam) but then right b4 vote gets rocked someone adds office or italy and *groan* everyone votes for those. Im not saying they not fun, just old.

Werbung:

WoRm5406

Sorry... no FY maps on a regular cycle.

Some can be installed but not for a vote/general rotation.

On "Fun Fridays" they can be selected by an admin.

MeanMugginFool

I want a massage and enough energy to make it thru finals week, you got that on the server Worm? :p

Seriously, the problem I notice is half the server complains cause we play 5 reg maps in a rotation, the other half complains when we play new maps that they don't know and bitch about it for 7-10 rounds until people rock it so they stfu.

I would love to play some different maps for a change, I get sick of the same old same old all the time, lately the only time I get to play different maps is during scrims and CAL matches. And it is hard to play CAL maps with a full server because of the 20 slot limit on those maps. Let's just try to be open to new maps kids, that's all I ask.

WoRm5406

There are only a few CAL maps that are 20 slot limitations...

Freight is a good one that supports 24+ people...

czl_nuke is a good one too...

All the CAL maps are on the server.

--Rimwrecker

How about once a week, the admins take out the "regular" maps out of the rotation to force people to nominate new maps?

Some wouldn't like it, and may leave, but I know that PuNx has a waiting list for people to get in. Would that be a good idea?

blze

just mute everyone, do that hud_text 0 shit so you cant see what people type, and pwn peoples fayces. it can be a simple game if you allow it to be...

that might have to be my new philosophe so dont hate when i dont speak, lol, yea right, im a talkin ass motherfucker, and you know this. mew1

aurora

plz listen to me and check INDUST its a sweet map that mix train and dust u will all like it.and why there no rebbel_cz on the server?

WoRm5406

aurora said:
plz listen to me and check INDUST its a sweet map that mix train and dust u will all like it.and why there no rebbel_cz on the server?

I can not find rebbel_cz on any search of the map sites...

thewaterhog26

i would really like to see awp_l337sk337, i think it would be a great stress reducer when people get to heated. just have the admins change it to that map and calm everyone down.... just a thought though

Sortitout

side note....i am awful sick of aztec, italy, dust, just cause they tend to be very one sided maps... maybe we can reduce their time on the rotation somehow lol

aurora

WoRm5406 said:
aurora said:

I can not find rebbel_cz on any search of the map sites...

try de_rubble_cz and also try to find de_canal_cz its a great map

Werbung: