Official Weapon Suggestion Thread - Post your suggestions here !

Werbung:

Kenty41

MP7a1
Xm1014
The Kriss .45 SMG
Steyr SSG 08 Sniper rifle
M16 Viper
Tec-9
Ak-107
Mossberg 590
Heckler and Koch G11
Micro Galil
Smith and Wesson M29 Pistol
G3a3
SAR-80
Pindad SS2
An94
Barrett 98 Sniper rifle
Type 97 / Type 95
M4 pistol
S&W pistol

Will50Wester

Hey if anyone's seen G.I.JOE The Rise of Cobra then the part right before they launch the nanomite warhead and destroys the Eiffel tower, that hot chic was goin up an elevator and holding this small SMG, then she started shooting it and that gun was like going 800 rounds a minute:eek:(I don't really kno how fast), and that should be the mighty MP7 if my eyes didn't focus too much on the chic and mistakenly saw another gun instead.:D Those "shock wave" pistols they had were pretty awesome too, if they put that in CA it would probly be a 1 hit kill pistol lol. But if Nexon actually puts that thing in the game and for permanent purchase then I'll buy it for sure and be playing pistol matches for the rest of my life!!!:p

E

Elite SEAL

Hey if anyone's seen G.I.JOE The Rise of Cobra then the part right before they launch the nanomite warhead and destroys the Eiffel tower, that hot chic was goin up an elevator and holding this small SMG, then she started shooting it and that gun was like going 800 rounds a minute:eek:(I don't really kno how fast), and that should be the mighty MP7 if my eyes didn't focus too much on the chic and mistakenly saw another gun instead.:D Those "shock wave" pistols they had were pretty awesome too, if they put that in CA it would probly be a 1 hit kill pistol lol. But if Nexon actually puts that thing in the game and for permanent purchase then I'll buy it for sure and be playing pistol matches for the rest of my life!!!:p

oh yeah -It took a while to figure out what gun that was (mostly cause I was focusing on the chick)

shockwave pistol in CA?! (gotta get that for Quarantine.)

sniper0245

- M203 barrel attached nade launcher
- m1 garand
- Pancor jackhammer automatic shotgun
- Calico M950
- ability to use iron sights (not a gun just thought i would add)

E

Elite SEAL

- M203 barrel attached nade launcher
- m1 garand
- Pancor jackhammer automatic shotgun
- Calico M950
- ability to use iron sights (not a gun just thought i would add)

M203 would be good I think -but only if they made it powerful enough to kill someone if they are close (unlike the LAW), and if it had limited range.

M1 Grand?! Why?! 8 shots -unable to scope it -might as well just get an M14 and scope it. Sure it's a classic, but not a great idea in a modern FPS.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE IDEA OF IRON SIGHTS!!! lol, I've been promoting the idea of using iron sights on other weapon/gear suggesting threads -it would be an awesome idea. We should at least be able to zoom in on the crosshairs.

Nuke187

M416

M416.jpg

just call it ....OWNAGE!!!!

Werbung: