Nothing Works!

Kem Rixen

Action? The only action I discovered was at the end: "And then the violence started" (or something like that) And such a hint is a bit too corny for my liking for an action story :p[/b]
Like I said I messed up the action completely, the story was supposed to follow a completely different path with everything descended into barbaric violence. The way I write is very odd as its basically a stream of consciousness with one random idea going to the next, it never went were I wanted it too.

And let me guess, the second line of Xbox360s was all broken because some strange fellow decided to smash them all out of some ingeniously furious rage of death?[/b]
I'm confused by your comment but I'm saying right now, everyone stop looking for the stupid easter egg, I didn't intend it to be this difficult or this interesting to find. I don't even know why I put it in there, I was so tired...

Werbung:
EHh I'm still confused on what this is about...
"confused. He heard the sounds of the piano in the distance, wandering towards the " is the second line so obviously it has somehting to do with a piano..now its THE piano and not A piano so there something there....
BTW: The reason people try to find out is because they want the award of asomeness..

Fladian

That isn't the reason why people search for it, Hunter. It is just pure curiousity. He said there was something there, and people immediately get interested in it, whether they like it or not. I may deny that I didn't pay any attention to it, but who says that is true?
I never gave any information about the real me, (the guy called 'Ed') people tend to get curious to that as well. It is no different than what Kem did.

Kem, you explained a while ago that your style of writing, is writing the first idea that comes to mind and continue with that. I used to do that as well, so I understand it completely. Though the story can easily gets interested that way, mostly because it is fast paced, but one of the disadvantages are that you can never decide about one certain subject. I can say for one, that all my stories end up in drama, and that a 'humor-story' never has had much success out of my hands. I probably miss the necessary humor for that.

Kem Rixen

EHh I'm still confused on what this is about...
"confused. He heard the sounds of the piano in the distance, wandering towards the " is the second line so obviously it has somehting to do with a piano..now its THE piano and not A piano so there something there....[/b]
It all becomes a lot more clear now, by line I meant sentence.

BTW: The reason people try to find out is because they want the award of asomeness.. [/b]
What was I thinking when I wrote that...

Kem, you explained a while ago that your style of writing, is writing the first idea that comes to mind and continue with that. I used to do that as well, so I understand it completely. Though the story can easily gets interested that way, mostly because it is fast paced, but one of the disadvantages are that you can never decide about one certain subject.[/b]
It really bugged me in this story that it turned out so poorly. I'm going to actually write a well thoughtout story, which I haven't done since the original ant story (which isn't posted here). Give me a few days at the most and I'll have something.

Undead_Lives

Hurrah for justice.

As for getting back on topic, I'd also like to mention something to do with the general theme of this story. When my dad buys stuff at Canadian Tire, EVERYTIME he has to return it for some reason. EVERY time.
Now, I don't trust 'em.

Ehh sorry :/
I meant that to be my guess at the easter egg. I htought of it and got so excited that I quickly rushed to the post reply. Sorry if I didn't explain it...at all.
@Undead
Hehe, I'll tougned up when we have more than 20 active members, right now I think I'll be me and not an evil modding robot, alright? :cool: I can be serious when I have too, but I'm not neccissarily when I don't have to be, because naturally I'm not too serious in public. I'm a lot more serious up in my mind...I'd rather not tlak about it.

I'm serious right now.
Sorry again.

Werbung: