Noob need help eaglent sys.

boytopak

I am new, I started playing CA 3 weeks ago and last week thursday after the new patch, my laptop keep going on blue screen, and it keep saying eaglent sys. any idea how to fix this. its been six day i havent played the game..huhuhu.. i tried deleting , and reinstalling i tried lowering my firewall and still blue screen.. please help.

Werbung:

jklp44

when does the blue screen come up? during start up or during the running of CA. if its during startup your hardrive is fried. if its during the game you need a new computer. make sure your computer has the requirement needed. they updated so it might no. make sure norton antivirus or whatever isnt blocking it either. hope i helped any questions feel free to ask.

boytopak

Its right after the Hackshield loaded. then the blue screen will come on and keep saying about eaglent sys. is there anyway to run the game with out the nexon hackshield.

Love

First of all, find out exactly what it says, then post, we'll then have a better perspective on your problem, and will be able to assist you more accurately.

boytopak

picture.php

this what happens after hacshield loads and update itself.

SPARTANZ77

picture.php

this what happens after hacshield loads and update itself.

that could be a virus i see in the picture that it shuts down windows hmmm yeh im pretty sure your hard drive is fired or it could be a just simple virus and you can reinstall windows but i dont really know

jklp44

if i was oyu once again i would referto my previous post above but also your harddrive didnt crash or else you wouldnt be able to do anything. if i was you i would either A) take it in to get serviced or B) buy a new computer for like 1,000 dollars. its not that expensive. you could even buy a gaming computer which are made with the right specs specific for gaming but those are epensive. yeah you might have a virus.

mingfai

hey guys, i have the same problem since oct.24.... i've been playing since august n was always fine w/ it

once u double click the shortcut to CA, u press GAME START in that pop up window thing n then it'll load hackshield and then it turns into a blue screen saying windows has been shut down to protect your computer... about this file eaglent.sys

i've actually uninstalled the game, downloaded new setup, installed it... but that didnt work
then i ended up formatting my comp.. and it still had the same problem...

so i think it might be a hardware problem????? but it was fine b4..
i know my comp aint totally up to their RECOMMENDED specs, but i'm sure i've met their minimum requirements, coz i played for @ least 2mths already

im a computer noob, but i'll post these specs from the "my computer" info to c if it helps:
Windows XP home edition Service pack 3
Centrino Duo
T2050 @ 1.60GHz, 1GB of ram
im guessing "display adapters" = video card? but here it is: Intel945 Express Chipset Family

so, n e help or comments would be appreciated as i hafnt touched the game for a whole week already
i've done some research already, but came up with nth but "it's something to do w/ hackshield"

Love

Shut down to protect your computer?
What AV (AntiVirus) are you using?
Regardless, it sounds like a software problem, not a hardware problem.
Add Combat Arms to your exception list.

mingfai

Shut down to protect your computer?
What AV (AntiVirus) are you using?
Regardless, it sounds like a software problem, not a hardware problem.
Add Combat Arms to your exception list.

sorry, it actually said "shut down to prevent damage to your computer" as the pic says in the above posts... its the exact same screen im getting

i was using AVG before formatting, CA was always on the exception list as i was playing fine before the oct24 patch..
after formatting, im using norton antivirus and ca is also on the exception list
firewall is also off

Love

sorry, it actually said "shut down to prevent damage to your computer" as the pic says in the above posts... its the exact same screen im getting

i was using AVG before formatting, CA was always on the exception list as i was playing fine before the oct24 patch..
after formatting, im using norton antivirus and ca is also on the exception list
firewall is also off

I suggest downloading an older version of the game on www.Download.com
and then updating it manually.
It SHOULD work, if it doesn't, post back.
If I find the link before you do, I'll post back.

Purpose-1

This happened to me. What I did is: I reinstalled my computer.Than installed Combat Arms. (Make sure nothing else is open when you play Combat Arms.) Does it give you an error code? Post a screen shot or something. You should use AVG Free Edition and before you play Combat Arms, run a scan on your computer. This always works. If you don't play Combat Arms daily every time before you play Combat Arms, delete some viruses.

Werbung: