No-Scope plan

antiC4MP

Ya, I kinda did a few very short tests with the SR25 no scoped at pretty short range standing still and dotted and it still sucked. I can imagine the L9 fares better, I've been no scoped by people with those quite a few times.

Werbung:

john66

No scoping, you don't have a crosshair. L96 is a beast for no scoping.

I'm not that stupid, it's got an invisble cross hair, but it still expands and all that crap. So spraying with the sr-25 will be inconsitant, because the cross hair on it has expanded.

KySu

When my G36E runs out, I'm planning to buy an L9 and have a no-scope experiment-match with one of my friends. See if a) Movement decreases no-scope accuracy b) No-scope worth using and c) how accurate out of 10 is no scope, really?

:D:D:D

orestul

I tried to put string with tape on the screen, and unfortunately it didn't work. There is just too much spread in the sniper rifle.

Gareity

Don't no-ob scope, Quick scope! Nexon keeps nerfing the L96 no-scope to the point that you need to relearn it after each patch.

MooCowMan

Don't no-ob scope, Quick scope! Nexon keeps nerfing the L96 no-scope to the point that you need to relearn it after each patch.

There is nothing noobish about no scoping. Using a gun meant for long range shots, with no reticle, as a shot gun is far from noobish lol. Plus, most people who no scope, quick scope as well.

A little thing I have recently found out, although it may just be in my head, the regular L96A1 is better at quick/no scoping than the Arctic Wolf. I've used them both right after eachother and the Arctic Wolf seems kinda slow compared to the regular one.

john66

Has anyone noticed that sometimes with a sniper rilfe no scoped, trained on an enemy that you can see their names, just like with a gun that has a reticule that is visble.

Werbung: