No-Scope plan

The Lone Sniper

Well, this plan MIGHT be good practice if you suck at No-Scoping...

3 easy steps:

1. Get piece of plastic.
2. Tape it with a piece of string on your reticle.
3. PRACICE!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Or just start a 1v1 match in Junk Flea or Death Room with a friend. Have a no scope war, thats what I did and I'm pretty good at it now.

XCalibry

Well, this plan MIGHT be good practice if you suck at No-Scoping...

3 easy steps:

1. Get piece of plastic.
2. Tape it with a piece of string on your reticle.
3. PRACICE!

People are creative enough to think of ways to "improve" their game play.. talk about thinking outside the box!

-False

No scoping is too random in this game, it doesn't go where the reticle is supposed to be, unlike in games such as CS.

MooCowMan

No scoping is too random in this game, it doesn't go where the reticle is supposed to be, unlike in games such as CS.

That's to prevent people from dotting most likely. If you do it enough though, it seems to work the way you want to. I use it as a shotgun when I can't switch weapons fast enough.

SpIkE_JoNzE

dudes...and have you thought emnesty could do that? that could be a reason for his long no scoped kills...IMFAO

btw...the ide of the touch screen is LOL...

izzyz

it would be unrealistic and waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too easy if the shooting pattern of the sniper is exactly the same wether scoped or non-scoped

plust the dotting fact

izzyz

dudes...and have you thought emnesty could do that? that could be a reason for his long no scoped kills...IMFAO

btw...the ide of the touch screen is LOL...

if he were dotting, then he wouldn't quick-scope, he'd no scope all the time

yes i wish i had a touch screen comp =)

antiC4MP

ya the sniper spread is awful, even dotted it shoots pretty randomly especially (not surprisingly) the SR-25. The only way to help no scoping with that thing is to close your eyes and pray.

Werbung: