nintendo..

Jailbreak

hahahaha one of my friends ds's has sorta broken, becasue his friend jumped on it so the top screen is broken so the middle of it is all black and you can only see a bit of the image around the sides lol, il try and get a picture of it sometime lol.

Werbung:

BeatMario

Jailbreak said:
hahahaha one of my friends ds's has sorta broken, becasue his friend jumped on it so the top screen is broken so the middle of it is all black and you can only see a bit of the image around the sides lol, il try and get a picture of it sometime lol.

ROFL, ouch...
His friend done it?
Probably his enemy now xD

k-boz

i wonder how long it'll be before wii breaks, but then again, there's an internal battery inside the wii, and that could end up being a problem a few years down the line!

gunners-4-life

Matt said:
Oh, yeh I think they last.. forever! - Don't take my word on it ;)

i think that in reliabiity circumstances sony will easily win, u just cant beat their machienery its like japaneese cars then nintendo cos their japaneese but i have had problems before and then microsoft cos there american

Danny

Nintendo's product have good quality.. even if it's made from cheap plastic :p

They usually last 7+ years.. except for the original DS It broke in months :O

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

nintendo deciding to go online will make the games and system last much, much longer. Now people will experience more out of each game. I love online play so much :D