Next Wii?

Werbung:

sanushan

i think the next one will be different again. Hopefully next tim theyll also move into 1080p hd graphics as well as something innovative. Anyway it wont happen till like 2011/12

Ryano

sanushan said:
i think the next one will be different again. Hopefully next tim theyll also move into 1080p hd graphics as well as something innovative. Anyway it wont happen till like 2011/12

Yeah so it'll most likely be a good long time yet before we see any details at all about the next console....sorry but its the truth...

Squiddy

supersujay said:
i think they r making something for foot moiton on the wii and i would had more memory and u can play music when u do anything on the wii

Don't you mean the Balance Board?
Because if you're not, you're talking crap.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
supersujay said:
i think they r making something for foot moiton on the wii and i would had more memory and u can play music when u do anything on the wii

He's talking crap...

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
supersujay said:

He's talking crap...

No surprise there then... ☆_☆™

laiscallonis

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
supersujay said:

He's talking crap...

No surprise there then... ☆_☆™

[size=xx-large]I am writing....:D[/size]
Let me add some crap to crap...Noooooooooooo!! I would use another word...let me refrase it...;)

let me add some wishes to the wishes or "fantasies" of what the next wii would be...
For me apart from the usual Dvd playing and recording..Blue ray technology implemented...High Definition as standard megagraphics capabilities...Foot motioning and sensoring...Head gear and virtual reality...
it would have a Skin sensorioal bodysuit..with wich we would play "Games" with girls and boys..... "ouch that was a good one wish"

It would also have another device that would work wirelessy by voice control and with voice recognition...This device would prepare our dinners on command and clean the house when its sensorial "things" detect some dust or dirt in the house.. the "Wiitits" would wash our clothes and iron them..

[size=xx-large]Whaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt... ohhhhhhh Noooooooo!!!! it was only a Dream!!!! [/size] :D

See you to the next good post thanks hockeyhero for this nice topic;)

Werbung: