Newest thing for the Wii

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
does wiifit not come with an balance board when u buy it so y does it matter?

are you trying to say that "doesn't wiifit come with an balance board when u buy it so y does it matter" because i like squiddy didn't understand what you said.
:friends:

Werbung:

Gdog

seriously supersujay, you're from america, you have a passing grade in language arts, prove it! and honestly, you are the one who told me that the wiifit board comes with it. That was spam to the extreme.

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
seriously supersujay, you're from america, you have a passing grade in language arts, prove it! and honestly, you are the one who told me that the wiifit board comes with it. That was spam to the extreme.

i'm getting tired of his spamming and the thing that angers me about him is that he's an experienced pro member.

Please supersujay stop making post tha people cant read and please stop spamming.

Thank you:friends:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

i'm getting tired of his spamming and the thing that angers me about him is that he's an experienced pro member.

Please supersujay stop making post tha people cant read and please stop spamming.

A quick question: Is supersujay an exp. pro because of his coins? Because I dont think he deserves it, no offense.

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

A quick question: Is supersujay an exp. pro because of his coins? Because I dont think he deserves it, no offense.

i think it might be for his posts

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

i think it might be for his posts

Yeah I'm pretty sure its because of his amount of posts.

Werbung: