New website V3????

Werbung:

Shotgun

Looks much better than the last one!

Just a few suggestions:

-You should look into "rollover" images. What they are is when you rollover an image with your mouse, it changes, and when you move your mouse away from that image, it goes back to its original image. It works well for buttons, so maybe you could have your light blue buttons as the normal image, and when you rollover them, they turn red or something.

-If you're using a table for the main content, you should add in another table there, and put your content in that table. Then increase the cell padding to around 15. Because right now your text/content hits the edge of the left wall, which I'm sure you don't want!

Sammeys

Shotgun said:
Looks much better than the last one!

Just a few suggestions:

-You should look into "rollover" images. What they are is when you rollover an image with your mouse, it changes, and when you move your mouse away from that image, it goes back to its original image. It works well for buttons, so maybe you could have your light blue buttons as the normal image, and when you rollover them, they turn red or something.

-If you're using a table for the main content, you should add in another table there, and put your content in that table. Then increase the cell padding to around 15. Because right now your text/content hits the edge of the left wall, which I'm sure you don't want!

To lazy to do rollover's probably will end up doing them in the future,

As for the main content thingy, I'll try that

Werbung: