Need a Clan

Alphawolffe

hey, im in need of a clan. my kdr is like 82 because i usualy screw around with my friends and they kill me for know reason. but kdr isnt accurate to me. im very active, always use a sniper, a rifle, or anything really with a scope. if you would be willing to recruit me id like you to be a clan that does clan wars regularly and arent jerks. also id like there to be more than 5 people and less than 40(if there are a lot of people and ur recruited you're not very important and no1 pays attention to you).
if you would like to recruit me my Combat Arms name is Alphawolffe. (no period) or just respond to this thread.

thx for your time
-Alphawolffe

Werbung:

Serrecko25

The GaggleOfNoobs is recruiting. We have 2 Lvl-3 clans with about 40-50 very active members.

Our Current Line Up:
http://gaggleofnoobs.com/theforums/YaBB.pl?custompage=GoNMembers

We have played 688 Clan Matches with a 250-438 Win/Loss record.

1 - Don't care about your KD/R.
2 - Don't care about your rank.
3 - Don't care about age.
4 - Not a "Johnny AmmoBelt" type of personality.

We want players that:

1 - Do not hack, or glitch.
2 - Have and use vent.
3 - Use our Clan Forums.
4 - Are respectful of all players.

If you want to enjoy this game, play hacker free, enjoy talking on vent, visit our clan Forums and apply for membership. We currently have two Level 3 Clans and a Level 1 Recruiting clan. We are looking for fun players that don't take this game, or themselves too seriously. If you are interested in applying, please visit our clan site.

www.GaggleOfNoobs.com

Serrecko25

E

Elite SEAL

RUS Spetzns could use you, your active, a sniper, kdr is good, your in, just apply.

vist www.russpetznas.yolasite.com

we have color name and emblem too.

Attachments

• demotiv_pic_3709-16684 - axe backflip boots hatchet photo spetsnaz.jpg
    demotiv_pic_3709-16684 - axe backflip boots hatchet photo spetsnaz.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3
Werbung:

TracyJackson

The GlobalOps, or GO, clan is now recruiting for fresh, mature, and fun players. We are not a hardcore clan, and respect that people have their own private life. We are a new clan, and was created just days ago, but are willing to prove that we belong. This is a good clan, and is perfect for players who are sick of clans that want "good kdr or good ranks."

That's because we DON'T have KDR OR RANKS REQUIREMENT!!!

This the the perfect clan for the average gamer who just want to have fun. And for those that know CA is just a game.

Visit us at globalops.freeforums.org ...intro and app yourself, and we will contact you in our forum or in-game in 1-2 days...it's so easy, it's like 1,2,3, GO !