Nades and rockets disappearing problem

deidara66

Hi everyone! here is my new problem: Almost everytime i throw my second nade, i see it leaving my hand but disappear in the air without exploding. The same thing happens when i use a law, about 1/3 of the rockets disappear, but the worst is that EVERYTIME i die while throwing a nade, it also disappear and dont explose! As you can imagine, this is not helping me at all.
That would be great if someone could help me :)

Werbung:

MooCowMan

It happens, I find holding onto the nade for a second helps with the disappearing nades, as for the LAW I don't know, I never use it. I think it has to do with the Latency issues similar to the Hit Box problem.

deidara66

It happens, I find holding onto the nade for a second helps with the disappearing nades, as for the LAW I don't know, I never use it. I think it has to do with the Latency issues similar to the Hit Box problem.

Does the disapearring problem happens to everyone? And why some poeple dont have this problem with the LAW? Is it normal that my nades NEVER explode when i die throwing one? I must be unlucky or something :( Do i have a chance that the problem will be fixed at the next patch?

Sorry for all the question but im kinda confused :confused:

MooCowMan

Does the disapearring problem happens to everyone? And why some poeple dont have this problem with the LAW? Is it normal that my nades NEVER explode when i die throwing one? I must be unlucky or something :( Do i have a chance that the problem will be fixed at the next patch?

Unless you're holding your fire button throwing the grenade (Aka Cooking the nade) it won't register as thrown when you die. Sometimes my nades do disappear when I throw them, it's caused by latency issues. I've never heard of the problem with the LAW. Theyre trying their best to fix the Latency issues but it's not all nexon's servers fault. Because we share the game with South Americans and they're far from the Nexon server's that causes high ping and latency issues.. which is why often when you try to kill someone they won't die.

deidara66

Unless you're holding your fire button throwing the grenade (Aka Cooking the nade) it won't register as thrown when you die. Sometimes my nades do disappear when I throw them, it's caused by latency issues. I've never heard of the problem with the LAW. Theyre trying their best to fix the Latency issues but it's not all nexon's servers fault. Because we share the game with South Americans and they're far from the Nexon server's that causes high ping and latency issues.. which is why often when you try to kill someone they won't die.

Thanks for the help and info, that clarify the problem a little. And i gonna start pulling the button longer when i throw nades and see what happens... thanks ;)

rocktrns

Yeah it happens to me too, i think its lag or somthing

Werbung:

deidara66

whys this in clan recruitment?

:eek: Dang i did'nt even realize that, sorry. I remember clearly that i put this thread in the technical support part of the forums but for a reason i dont know, it just put itself in clan recruitments... weird. I'm pretty sure that i was in technical support when i made this thread..... :confused: