N64, good old times

Zigurat

N64 was a good console and had alot of great games like Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64. But I never thought it was such a great console. It gave me alot of great times but I prefer the SNES and NES.

Werbung:
I got Banjo Kazooie off eBay recently. Still as good as the day I borrowed it off my friend (who went to a different school so I no longer have contact with him)

And I bought Super Mario 64 a few days ago ^^
It should get here soon.

If anyone can find me somewhere that's selling Banjo Tooie for cheap, let me know

badboykane

I loved the N64, I have on still a rare mint boxed ltd edition GOLD one from toys r us with 2 gold controllers.
It came with goldeneye and I still get it out every so often and have a go on it.

kennyluciano said:
Mate,

Banjoo Tooie was a let down try get super smash bros instead

I have Melee. Why do I need the N64 version?
And I want more Banjo. I realise it isn't as good as the original, but it's bigger and have lots of new stuff not in the first game ;)

Liister87

Ice the frosty cat said:
kennyluciano said:
Mate,

Banjoo Tooie was a let down try get super smash bros instead

I have Melee. Why do I need the N64 version?
And I want more Banjo. I realise it isn't as good as the original, but it's bigger and have lots of new stuff not in the first game ;)

The original was great as it was the innovator in that series! Great game when it came out, i loved it!!

Werbung: