My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooCowMan

Yeah, that's right.. I'm leaving GamesOnly.org.

Why? Because Walter keeps ****ing merging with all these stupid little inactive sites (Murpo people, If you were more active before.. I am truly sorry for him ruining your site). Merging sites is crowding up the forum with useless **** and we have like 20 mods now, only the 4 original admin from CAF are still active. Stop ****ing relying on google walter.. If we had stayed CAF, we would have gone much further and stayed active. All that was wrong at the time when you bought the site was that the Admin was selling the site, so people became less active. It was once more active than the biggest CA forum now, we could have been a bigger better forum like that..

I mean the first time you merged sites, cool.. it was something to try, but when it didn't work.. it should been enough to show you that it wouldn't ****ing work. Has it worked? No, we have only a few more active members than when we started.. only a few. You refused to give us our super admin powers back so we can actually delete SPAM, you've ruined this site, and I'm done with it..

Jordan, Roger, Rock, SEAL, Master_7, Spike, Gary, ect.. You guys are all awesome.

Walter, remove my moderator status. I want to say it was good working with you, I'm not much into lieing though.

Werbung:

rocktrns

Wow Moo I never knew you felt this way!
Its been a pleasure working with you buddy!
I will stay in contact I'm Saddened to say bye!

murpo

murpo.com was not a stupid little site. I just didn't have time to run it anymore so I had to sell. I didn't think it would get merged with another site, but it might work out ok in the end.

MooCowMan

murpo.com was not a stupid little site. I just didn't have time to run it anymore so I had to sell. I didn't think it would get merged with another site, but it might work out ok in the end.

"Why? Because Walter keeps ****ing merging with all these stupid little inactive sites (Murpo people, If you were more active before.. I am truly sorry for him ruining your site)"

I didn't mean you guys, every other forum he's merged with has been a stupid little site. I feel bad for your site. We thought it would work out at first too.. but it hasn't so far.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
MooCowMan, of course you are free to have your own opinion but instead of working with us on the site and improving it further you are rude? Bye.

Werbung:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
To all the others:
gamesonly.org is a rather new site and we all work hard to improve it. We are striving to make this site a top gaming site. I'm running a big network of forums, some of them the leading forum in its niche - and such a success doesn't come overnight, it needs patience. I'm a hard working guy and I've never abandoned a forum or given up :)

Don't let yourself distract by someone who isn't able to work with us. As soon as the next version of the forum software is coming out (vBulletin4) we will upgrade and have many more features like a real homepage using a powerful CMS, a gamer blog and a shoutbox as soon as one is available for vb4. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.