MW3 must have guns!

Werbung:

Super Six 4

ok, so what guns do you think IW needs to add/keep for MW3 if/when they make it?

I think they should keep the UMP45, Barrett, M4, AUG, FAMAS, FN F2000, SCAR, ACR, USP .45, G18, Ranger, Model 18... (never remember the year)

I think they should add the AK74, REC7/M416, PP19, and probably a couple others I can't think of lol

Super Six 4

^^^:dito:

I vote the Scorpion from Halo, the M1A2B from my alt history novel, which is a cross between an M1A2 Abrams and a Scorpion, and they need the Spartan Laser.

JK I'll make my list later when I have more time

spuznick242

Well, I would suggest just making the guns correct. I'm pretty happy with the ones they have now. Just the M14 needs to have two firemodes, single and auto. The M16A4 should have single, burst, and auto, it only has burst. They dont need to add anything, just correct what they have really. And by the time MW3 comes out, there will be all new weapons. I know they started working on MW3 all ready, so chances are most guns are going to be in both games but I'm sure there will have to be new guns. I just hope MW3 is better than MW2.

spuznick242

The AK-47 is in the game. Its just the worst gun and you unlock it at lvl 70. And like I said in the other thread, they just need to fix what they have and add in a few more to keep people intrested. Maybe adding in a better customization feature. Such as changing out barrles, and bolts to increase one factor over another on the gun. It would be more in detail but I think it would make the game better and more realistic. Also kinda pulling from BF2 have like medics and supply men with ammo. And everything I said in the last post. But I wouldnt like the tanks or vehicles, COD is based on teamwork and foot soldier vs foot soldier, if they went any other way it would loose what its mainly based on. Plus everyone would just be jumping into tanks because if they make it realistic, the abrams can take a hit from anything and survive, it would be over powered.

Super Six 4

The AK-47 is in the game. Its just the worst gun and you unlock it at lvl 70. And like I said in the other thread, they just need to fix what they have and add in a few more to keep people intrested. Maybe adding in a better customization feature. Such as changing out barrles, and bolts to increase one factor over another on the gun. It would be more in detail but I think it would make the game better and more realistic. Also kinda pulling from BF2 have like medics and supply men with ammo. And everything I said in the last post. But I wouldnt like the tanks or vehicles, COD is based on teamwork and foot soldier vs foot soldier, if they went any other way it would loose what its mainly based on. Plus everyone would just be jumping into tanks because if they make it realistic, the abrams can take a hit from anything and survive, it would be over powered.

yah the only way it could be even somewhat balanced is if the other tank was a Challenger Mk II, which is a British tank, and the Abrams and the Challenger are like the 2 best tanks in the world.

But I agree, they shouldn't just have tanks and helicopters and stuff-that would just be not very fun.

Super Six 4

Well, I would suggest just making the guns correct. I'm pretty happy with the ones they have now. Just the M14 needs to have two firemodes, single and auto. The M16A4 should have single, burst, and auto, it only has burst. They dont need to add anything, just correct what they have really. And by the time MW3 comes out, there will be all new weapons. I know they started working on MW3 all ready, so chances are most guns are going to be in both games but I'm sure there will have to be new guns. I just hope MW3 is better than MW2.

if you say that MW3 is bad too then I'm gonna ban you in the ban thread! lol, yes, correction would be excellent, but adding would be good too-the MW setting was at about the time it came out, MW2 was like 3-4 years in the future, and MW3...I think they should make it even more futuristic, but still down to earth-read "A War No Longer Cold"-and you'll see some good ideas maybe.

Things like 6.8 mm caseless ammo, which can shoot far and pretty accurately like the M4, serves as a median between 5.56 and 7.62, and will down your target faster than an M16. The 6.8 would would probably be shot from the REC7/M468 (same thing really, just that the M468 is made by Barrett), therefore they maybe should add 1 of those guns.

How about some ideas from Tom Clancy's Advanced Warfighter-and just change them and make them more modern?

Who's to say what IW will do, all I know is that it won't be disappointing.

spuznick242

if you say that MW3 is bad too then I'm gonna ban you in the ban thread! lol, yes, correction would be excellent, but adding would be good too-the MW setting was at about the time it came out, MW2 was like 3-4 years in the future, and MW3...I think they should make it even more futuristic, but still down to earth-read "A War No Longer Cold"-and you'll see some good ideas maybe.

Things like 6.8 mm caseless ammo, which can shoot far and pretty accurately like the M4, serves as a median between 5.56 and 7.62, and will down your target faster than an M16. The 6.8 would would probably be shot from the REC7/M468 (same thing really, just that the M468 is made by Barrett), therefore they maybe should add 1 of those guns.

How about some ideas from Tom Clancy's Advanced Warfighter-and just change them and make them more modern?

Who's to say what IW will do, all I know is that it won't be disappointing.

Yeah, I would just like to see more but not too much more. And I'm fairly certaint that it will be a disappontment only because they said and truely thought MW2 was that good. Take a step back and look at with out all the media hype, its just a second hand game thrown together with out much thought. Comparing it to COD4, its a let down. Dont get me wrong, its a decent game, just comparing it to COD4, its not nearly as good. And I hope they dont take any ideas from any other game, yea they more than likely will because thats great insperation, but I like to see completely original things that I've never seen before, kinda like the MW2 cliffhanger, its been used so many times. I hope they make MW3 good, but have much higher standards than MW2 because its a substandard game if you ask me. For it to be truely as good as they said, it would need much more customization, better maps, more people per room, and over all technology, such as Night Vision in multiplayer or red dot lazers.

Super Six 4

Yeah, I would just like to see more but not too much more. And I'm fairly certaint that it will be a disappontment only because they said and truely thought MW2 was that good. Take a step back and look at with out all the media hype, its just a second hand game thrown together with out much thought. Comparing it to COD4, its a let down. Dont get me wrong, its a decent game, just comparing it to COD4, its not nearly as good. And I hope they dont take any ideas from any other game, yea they more than likely will because thats great insperation, but I like to see completely original things that I've never seen before, kinda like the MW2 cliffhanger, its been used so many times. I hope they make MW3 good, but have much higher standards than MW2 because its a substandard game if you ask me. For it to be truely as good as they said, it would need much more customization, better maps, more people per room, and over all technology, such as Night Vision in multiplayer or red dot lazers.

there you go again, no game is good enough-just enjoy the raw action of the game-maybe you'll actually have fun.

Werbung:

Master_7

If i'm shooting you point blank with a gun and you are attacking me with a knife... who should win...

COD is unrealistic in this aspect... CA actually got this right... if your trying to knife me and I start shooting you at point blank, you die from gun fire,,,, not a knife attack from 5 feet away while getting pumped full of lead...