Mw2 poll!!!

Do you like the MW2 Campaign (ONLY THE CAMPAIGN PLZ!)

• YES!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Could have been better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roger117

yes! They're everywhere! The escape the favela is easier and fun cause of the Ranger shotgun and Model 1898 model... (forgot the year and rest of name, but knew it was old) lever action rifle.

It's the Model 1887

Once you do those missions, once, it's so easy to just sprint through the whole level without even shooting.

Werbung:

Master_7

The campaign was short but pretty good imo... fun stuff.... the only thing I take issue with was the cut-scene where the Nuke went off in the atmosphere and it acted like it blew the astronaught and space station away... sorry, that was stupid... the only thing that nuke might have done from that distance would maybe have caused EMP issues...

Super Six 4

The campaign was short but pretty good imo... fun stuff.... the only thing I take issue with was the cut-scene where the Nuke went off in the atmosphere and it acted like it blew the astronaught and space station away... sorry, that was stupid... the only thing that nuke might have done from that distance would maybe have caused EMP issues...

yeah, I think they just did that for the epicness, but it would probably cause the helicopters to fall out of the sky, or at least fly totally blind, same with airplanes and as experienced-red dot sights, etc. (Its actually still easy to aim without the holographic/red dot sight, just aim in the middle.

Super Six 4

The ghost achievement is planting the c4 in cliffhanger with out killing anyone or getting detected

wow...I actually probably could have done that, but I like the suspense at the moment you shoot a couple guards, and the second after...while you wait for Ghost's confirmation of good kills...or flaming at your stupidity as guards swarm the area.

You know what, the sub base level, in the beginning of it-I forgot how I missed being a sniper with Captain Price!

"I'll take the one on the right, you take the one on the left on 3..."
"1...2...3!"
*Silenced gunshot;silenced gunshot* <---------things like that, where you use teamwork.

Remember on the last sniper level with him when you have the Intervention-in the beginning there's like six guards and he's like "Take the 3 on the right, I'll take the 3 on the left..." and then you both take down a whole squad, lol, unrealistic? to a small extent, but epic anyways lol.

Werbung: