MW2 DLC Coming in Spring (North America)

Roger117

It has been annouced that new DLC will be released for all platforms during Spring 2010. It is also stated that Xbox 360 will be released March 30th and will have a guaranteed 30-days of exclusivity before reaching PS3 and PC. PS3 and PC dates are yet to be announced.

It is not completely confirmed if the DLC will cost money, but Robert Bowling, IW community denied claims on the forums which the DLC will cost money, but stay tuned for it.

Whats in the DLC?
  • 2 Call of Duty 4 maps - rumoured to be Crash and Overgrown.
  • 3 new maps - Named Complex, Storm and Compact; yet to be confirmed.
  • Most likely to include various fixes for some aspects of the game.
  • New modes: Global Thermonuclear War, One Flag, VIP, Arena

Pictures:http://www.modernwarfail2.com/2010/03/07/screens-of-leaked-dlc/#more-2390

Werbung:

spuznick242

It's gona cost money for the addons, and I doubt any system is going to get it before any other. We'll know more when its closer to the release date, but I doubt anything IW says about it is 100% true.

Roger117

It's gona cost money for the addons, and I doubt any system is going to get it before any other. We'll know more when its closer to the release date, but I doubt anything IW says about it is 100% true.

It is confirmed that Xbox 360 is going to get it 30 days before PS3 and PC. Microsoft bought the rights for that.

spuznick242

GoFast, its addons for MW2, like extra maps and what not. And IF they have the rights and only 30 days then the date for PS3/PC would be 30 days after March 30th, which is implied, but since they didnt say that it would be 30 days after, I doubt it. And why would microsoft only get it for 360 when they also have the market on PC, they have plenty of money to do it and PC games make more in addons.

Roger117

GoFast, its addons for MW2, like extra maps and what not. And IF they have the rights and only 30 days then the date for PS3/PC would be 30 days after March 30th, which is implied, but since they didnt say that it would be 30 days after, I doubt it. And why would microsoft only get it for 360 when they also have the market on PC, they have plenty of money to do it and PC games make more in addons.

They don't control the PC market, but they do control the Xbox 360 market. Plus, anyway I bet will crack the patch as soon as it comes out. They did it with the game and made it work without and Steam and it also had online.

Werbung: