most wanted accessory?

Werbung:

jesta

RE: most wanted item?

What 'ass-orie'? Like butt-ery? lol only kidding.

What accessory can't I wait to get? Most I think are pointless, but if they made some kind of skype, talky thingy, then I would have to go for that.

Shripe

I can't wait for the balance board, because it has so many other possibilities for games.... just hope the weight limit is pretty high.

bksands77

i want them to re-release wavebird controls

it would be cool if they had them connect to the wii in the same fashion as the wiimote

Liister87

Shripe said:
I can't wait for the balance board, because it has so many other possibilities for games.... [size=large]just hope the weight limit is pretty high.[/size]

Me too, i'm not massive but, hey...its holiday time..i gain a little ;) lol! damn beer!!

Shripe

Zigurat said:
I want to see the fitness board. I'm excited to say the least to see if other companies are going to use it in another game.

I hope they start using it for other purposes.. As some have mentioned in the past, sports games (Snow/skateboarding, boxing), shooting games (for dodging) or something else.. That would be cool.

Khrysos

Shripe said:
Zigurat said:
I want to see the fitness board. I'm excited to say the least to see if other companies are going to use it in another game.

I hope they start using it for other purposes.. As some have mentioned in the past, sports games (Snow/skateboarding, boxing), shooting games (for dodging) or something else.. That would be cool.

Yea ! Like story mode, and you yourself have to "train" the character :)

20chambo07

Khrysos said:
Shripe said:
Zigurat said:

Yea ! Like story mode, and you yourself have to "train" the character :)

lol that would be good :girl_blum:

Werbung: