Monk

rocktrns

The last two Episodes of monk are nearing,and it is a very sad moment.
Even though I First Start Watching monk a year,and a half ago I have watched every single episode made. The show is a brilliant,touching maze that will soon leave us to into out who killed monks Dearest wife Trudy. In case some of you don't know: Monk was let go from the police force due to a mental break down.
Monk has a sever case of OCD(Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) Monk has lots of phobias such as milk,he has a need to touch things over,and over again,and he is a clean Freak.
After getting to know Tonk shalhoub's Character Monk I have found my self to pick up some traits from Monk
I'm very sad the show is ending,but also happy to find out who killed his wife Trudy.

The first part of the last episode will air
Friday November 27,2009,and the second part Friday December 4,2009

If you would like to know more about monk visit this site
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/

Werbung:

spuznick242

I've seen the show before and I saw the comercials for it, but I'm not real big in watching TV, but it seems like a good show, and I hate it when a show goes off air just after getting into it.

rocktrns

Well,all of you who use to watch monk should watch his final show. There might be some surprising suspects. Who do you think killed Trudy?

rocktrns

The first part of the last episode was great,but very sad.
Monk opened his wifes gift that he left in a closet for 12 years.
Turns out the gift could lead him to the killer.

spuznick242

Hmm. Hopefully I can break the addiction with PS3 and get to watch it. LOL. I just got a game that has trophies in it and its so fun to get them, but I'm not really addicted to it.

spuznick242

I missed it, the last episode I mean. What happened? Who killed his wife? I'm just wondering, I was never really into the show.

rocktrns

Some judge killed his wife. Turns out she had an affair with the judge and had a daughter. There is slot of other stuff but it's to hard to explain.

Werbung: