Modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Da Geek said:
What do you need the updates for??? Doesn´t your Wii work?

Wii is a fairly cheap console, so if you want to modify it, you could as well keep it in the version it is when you modify.
My guess is that you are gonna save alot of money on games (buy then from other countries and other ways), so if you loose stuff on the updates, buy a new Wii.

As soon as the warranty is out i+m gonna modify mine. But that is more for "religious" reasons. Bergsala in Sweden sux as a vendor of Nintendo.

Modifying is as natural as overclocking your PC. "If it can be done, it has to".

/Da Geek

The Updates prevent things from happening.. Besides if you mod your Wii it'll be kinda risky and expensive.. I wouldn't do it.. And modding isn't natural as overclocking your PC and You don't have to do it if you could..

Werbung:

badboykane

The updates so far have not prevented anything from happening. ALL mod chips still work fine.

The only things the 3.0 update stopped working was the freeloader, action replay and the WiiKey setup disc.
This is not only for modded consoles though, it stopped REAL freeloaders and action replays from working. On modded consoles there is also already a way round this anyway so problem solved for modders.

It can be risky if you don't know what you are doing but safe if you do know what you are doing. it certainly isn't expensive. I modded my Wii with WiiFree which cost me less than £10 including my chip programmer.

Danny

badboykane said:
The updates so far have not prevented anything from happening. ALL mod chips still work fine.

The only things the 3.0 update stopped working was the freeloader, action replay and the WiiKey setup disc.
This is not only for modded consoles though, it stopped REAL freeloaders and action replays from working. On modded consoles there is also already a way round this anyway so problem solved for modders.

It can be risky if you don't know what you are doing but safe if you do know what you are doing. it certainly isn't expensive. I modded my Wii with WiiFree which cost me less than £10 including my chip programmer.

I don't like this thread.. seems to be a post war.. :( I want this closed.. No offence..
Mods in here cost 280 bucks in here.. and it's very risky if your not expirienced..

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.