Metroid Prime 3 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Squiddy

WOAH.

I got 4 EMA payments (£30 a week to your credit card for staying in education after Year 11) in 1 week because they were delayed... that's £120!111!

And there's the monthly bonus payments for good attendance and behaviour.... another £100!

Definitely getting this now!

Jailbreak

Squiddy said:
WOAH.

I got 4 EMA payments (£30 a week to your credit card for staying in education after Year 11) in 1 week because they were delayed... that's £120!111!

And there's the monthly bonus payments for good attendance and behaviour.... another £100!

yer someone else with EMA!!!!!! so much money, just for going to school, ahhhhhh its great, everyone else i know is having to work for money, i get it for nothing!!!! cant wait for this, especialy as i havnt earnt the money to buy it :p

Werbung:

Squiddy

Jailbreak said:
Squiddy said:
WOAH.

yer someone else with EMA!!!!!! so much money, just for going to school, ahhhhhh its great, everyone else i know is having to work for money, i get it for nothing!!!! cant wait for this, especialy as i havnt earnt the money to buy it :p

I also have a job at Matalan y'know, it's just I had extra cash for new Eid clothes lol.