Metroid Prime 3 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Ryano

Wait? When is this out in the US? I know I'm not from there but I just want to know the difference in the release dates so I can whinge and complain.

Ryano

Zamms said:
Rasande Bävern said:
its about 2 months between the releases.

holy crap you guys got the shaft
but I live in the US so its I dont have to wait :english_en:

Your my worst enemy from now on just for rubbing the release dates in my face with that smilie. xD

Jailbreak

im with ryano on this one *stares evily at Zamms*
lol only kidding, but seriously i hate living in eurpoe, i want my games sooner :(
oh well itl be worth the wait. now i just want super metroid, but no, that isnt out in this country either :(:(:(:(:(:(

hockeyhero

Jailbreak said:
lol only kidding, but seriously i hate living in eurpoe, i want my games sooner :(
oh well itl be worth the wait. now i just want super metroid, but no, that isnt out in this country either :(:(:(:(:(:(

sorry if i'm asking but why does europe get its games later?

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Jailbreak said:

I'm not really sure to be honest....probadly because there's so many languages to translate for Europe.

hockeyhero said:
Jailbreak said:

Its because of the translation into spanish , deutch and french.

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
hockeyhero said:
Jailbreak said:

I think there's other languages other then them 3....

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Jailbreak said:
oh well itl be worth the wait. now i just want super metroid, but no, that isnt out in this country either

I'm not really sure to be honest....probadly because there's so many languages to translate for Europe.

Rasande Bävern said:
hockeyhero said:
Jailbreak said:

ohh kk i got it..

thnx for your help guyss:friends:

Werbung:

Gdog

Jailbreak said:

for a few things, i believe that europeans get before us americans