Metroid Prime 3 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

TimpZ

RE: Metroid Prime 3

i've planning to get it since... i played metroid prime 1. first time i played a metroid game... i want it now. i can afford it too, yay

Looks Like A Good Game To Me
I've Played Metroid Prime And It Was A Master Piece
even Tough I Now Have A Wii i Still Want To buy Mertoid Prime 2 Echoes For The Gamecube:p

Squiddy

I can't wait for this. It's visuals use 40% approx of the Wii's power (taking in account of GCN power 1:2.5 here to Wii and judging by latest builds), teh controls are stunning, and the whole atmosphere and exploration and action really make it awesome.

I've been watching the Metroid Retrospectives to catch up on all the Metroid games as well as learning about the story. :D

Ryano

Yeah I saw them retrospectives as well and I saw the new clips from the preview channel and its just making this game look more and more awesome

Yeno

I think this looks AWESOME! The previews via Wii Channel were pretty good (US) but kinda low res. I think the new spiderball looks really awesome when its soaring through the sky.

Oh, and it has a good launch date since my birth day is on September 13 so places should have copies by then.

jesta

SPOILERS ahead!

metroidprime3corruption-3.jpg

"There's no question as to which game Wii owners are madly clawing for - it's Metroid Prime 3. Imagine our happy surprise when the full game showed up on our doorstep yesterday afternoon, ready to share its precious secrets.

Being the kind-hearted souls that we are, we recorded the entire first hour of gameplay, and present it here, cut up into easily digestible bits. Hit the page tabs for more video and see everything from Grapple Beam to Morph Ball antics. Just bear with us - it's the first run though, and we might get stuck a couple of times."

Video here

GoldenAssassin

Yeah, I'm putting off buying Strikers for Metroid 3. One week, baby!

I'll be back at university by then, so I don't know how much time I'll get out to play it, but it will definitely be fun as a 1player RPG.

edit: moved to "Official Games Threads."

Werbung: