Memories that won't let go...

Fladian

There is where you and I are most different, Undead. "Love" is the most important part of my life and most likely the biggest motivation I have to do the things I want to do. I do not believe there are things that are 'greater' than the feelings that could develop over time.
I can tell, I broke down and rebuild myself multiple times because of it.
Deep? Not neccessarily. There are much deeper things in life than love (or lack there of).[/b]
As in other words, I don't agree. =)

As for the limited vocabulary, Undead, try to limit yourself on words that you know the non-natives would know. I don't really have the problem of not understanding what someone says, but others definitely will have. Especially the younger ones, who are not completely developed in the English language.

In my opinion, there's no better way to express one's feelings than through a poetic fashion[/b]
Depends on how you look at it, and how the situation unfolds. Perhaps a successful attempt of "expressing one's feelings" would be good in a "poetic fashion," but in my case, or the story for that matter, is different. In the end it were not only the feelings that were the main uhh... problem. The focus was on apologizing, though I am not sure if I described it, or felt that way back then.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

As in other words, I don't agree. =)[/b]
You really think that love is deeper than something like...oh I don't know...the way humans are extremely selfish? and then you show this with an extreme case by way of a story. I think that's a lot more deeper than love. Love is just frivulent. (don't know what it means? Look it up. www.dictionary.com)

Fladian

You really think that love is deeper than something like...oh I don't know...the way humans are extremely selfish? [/b]
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. That's because I can give multiple reasons why a human might be "extremely selfish."

and then you show this with an extreme case by way of a story. [/b]
No, I didn't say that. As a matter of fact, I haven't pointed anyone directly to this story either.

I think that's a lot more deeper than love. [/b]
That there are things deeper than love is something I agree, but to say that are a "lot" more deeper, no, I don't believe that is true.

Love is just frivulent. (don't know what it means? Look it up. www.dictionary.com)
[/b]
Don't underestimate me, big boy, might be nice to know that you dear "dictionary.com" doesn't recognize the word either.

Undead_Lives

Really...weird...ok I have a dictionary at my side (good thing I'm doing English hw..)
I think I used the wrong tense. Frivulous is the word.
frivulous - not serious or sensible; enjoyable but trivial
And maybe (MAYBE) a lot is an overstatement.

Escurial

owkey. so your calling love trivial?
Then your either dumped and crushed in your real life, or you never had the pleasure of love.

Werbung: