Danny said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Danny said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
^well for me that working togheter...and what nintendo did was kinda gay...

Not really....if they thought Philips could do a better job then why not partner with them...
Nintendo worked with Sony with a new console, but like 1 week before the release nintendo withraw the coperation wiht sony and started working with phillips instead (wich was pretty stupid by nintendo) they created the CDI together which was a crapmachine..Sony who was failed by nintendo standed alone with their machine and decided to release it without nintendo, and what a sucsess!! PS1...Can u image how it would look now if nintendo had worked with Sony??

Yeah you are right...well...mistakes are mistakes...now you se PS3 is the worst selling console right now...now nintendo is a sucses!!
Yeah :) but it took them over 10 years to get back on track ;)
for what? I don't think any console by Sony, Nintendo , Microsoft lasted 10 years.. probably earlier ones.. but in the Playstation Era? I'm not sure..
both PS1 and PS2 outsold Nintendo 64 and Gamecube
May I add that Paper Mario in N64 became the most selling game in 2001 even with PS1 games or PS2?

And may I add that NOA were pretty stupid not to release Sin & Punishment in the West, despite the facts that it had American speech and it was one of the first genuinely mature Nintendo published titles? It could've help shift units.

Nintendo made their own enemies so they'll have to deal with it.

Danny

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Danny said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
^well for me that working togheter...and what nintendo did was kinda gay...

Not really....if they thought Philips could do a better job then why not partner with them...
Nintendo worked with Sony with a new console, but like 1 week before the release nintendo withraw the coperation wiht sony and started working with phillips instead (wich was pretty stupid by nintendo) they created the CDI together which was a crapmachine..Sony who was failed by nintendo standed alone with their machine and decided to release it without nintendo, and what a sucsess!! PS1...Can u image how it would look now if nintendo had worked with Sony??

Yeah you are right...well...mistakes are mistakes...now you se PS3 is the worst selling console right now...now nintendo is a sucses!!
Yeah :) but it took them over 10 years to get back on track ;)
for what? I don't think any console by Sony, Nintendo , Microsoft lasted 10 years.. probably earlier ones.. but in the Playstation Era? I'm not sure..
both PS1 and PS2 outsold Nintendo 64 and Gamecube
May I add that Paper Mario in N64 became the most selling game in 2001 even with PS1 games or PS2?

And may I add that NOA were pretty stupid not to release Sin & Punishment in the West, despite the facts that it had American speech and it was one of the first genuinely mature Nintendo published titles? It could've help shift units.

Nintendo made their own enemies so they'll have to deal with it.

What does this have to do with anything?

Kirby

It seems good, for as early the development is on the project, but 32 players online, on the Wii? That seems like too much of a server issue to me. I wouldn't exactly expect 32 players in one online game.

kaitora

i have to say that with split screen it wouldn't work too well with motion controls... thats why it's mainly online multiplayer, not sure about offline...

Kirby said:
It seems good, for as early the development is on the project, but 32 players online, on the Wii? That seems like too much of a server issue to me. I wouldn't exactly expect 32 players in one online game.
Why?? is it to much with 32 players??

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Kirby said:

No it isn't he's only guessing that there might be alot of lag...

Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Kirby said:

oh i see.. ye there is a change :(

Danny

Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Kirby said:

oh i see.. ye there is a change :(

Well Lagging will happen.. most likely..

Werbung: