Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Phillysoul11

one question.... when they say multiplayer i know you can play online but can you play with like 3 other people online (Have 4 people on the same wii playing online....)

Werbung:

jesta

lu1g1 said:
one question.... when they say multiplayer i know you can play online but can you play with like 3 other people online (Have 4 people on the same wii playing online....)

Tis a good question, I dunno...

46e531bd603fd_featured_without_text_moh_heroes2.jpg

But here's the new trailer here

Danny

lu1g1 said:
You mean like the Plus Guest set up in Mario Strikers? That would be cool but i dont know..

Theherolink_1

32 PLAYERS HOLY SH** GODDAMN IT I NEED TO GET THIS GAME AND NO!!!FU*****FRIEND CODES!!!!I WANT TO KICK SOME VIRTUAL A** sorry i was exited....i really looking forward to this game...do you know the release date?

skyclaw

remember 32 players just means 16 per team, not some crazy FFA with people all over lol also, i think i saw somewhere that they aren't going to do a split screen multiplayer mode, so a "plus guest" might not happen... here's hoping!

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
32 PLAYERS HOLY SH** GODDAMN IT I NEED TO GET THIS GAME AND NO!!!FU*****FRIEND CODES!!!!I WANT TO KICK SOME VIRTUAL A** sorry i was exited....i really looking forward to this game...do you know the release date?

i dont know for sure but i think it's going to be release on 10/15/2007.....

Theherolink_1

hockeyhero said:
Theherolink_1 said:

i dont know for sure but i think it's going to be release on 10/15/2007.....

Great...i just have to get some 100 bucks to buy this and RE:UC and the zapper...yay!=D thanks hockeyhero...

supersujay

ya i no halo 3 will be better and all, but medal of honor 3 will be the wii version of halo 3 for the wii, one of the closest games to halo 3 we can get to that is available on the wii

metroidprime3rules said:
Theherolink_1 said:
supersujay said:
is this game going to be the wii halo 3, it really looks like it and will be really fun

WOW! dude you are right...is the new wii halo 3 nice! you are really smart:big_boss:

you cant compare this game to halo 3. Halo 3 pwns

Werbung: