Mario & Sonic Olympics - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

This game looks just like a hyped up version wiisports or something like that. I would definitely get this game if I didn't already have wiisports, but minigames get boring FAST.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
This game looks just like a hyped up version wiisports or something like that. I would definitely get this game if I didn't already have wiisports, but minigames get boring FAST.

It's because you know how to do them after a while so the dificulty just drops

cloudzero45

Jesusdragon737 said:

yeah same here....i don't except this to be any better than wii sport... it might have more games to play but... thats not worth 50$

YoungRick

i was gonna get the game ,but then i got galaxy so i didnt get the game.i now would only get the game if the offer was about 20$ and under.

cloudzero45

YoungRick said:
i was gonna get the game ,but then i got galaxy so i didnt get the game.i now would only get the game if the offer was about 20$ and under.

i would probably only buy this game if it was cheaper... 50$ for a bunch of mini-olympic games... isn't that what mario party 8 was... and that sucked...

enough with the minigame games

kevin 09

but the mini game are olympic related... there are over a hundred different olympic activities... thats a lot of minigames too master

Werbung: