Mario Party 8 - WiiPros Official Thread

pstevo123

single player s the worse out of the 8 mario players... multiplayer is ok but i dont really like the boards all that much... mini games are good but thats about it

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

it would be better with more addicting mini games...i didnt like the mini games much, nintendo would be better off putting some classics (like bumper balls and mushroom mixup) into MP8
oh well

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
it would be better with more addicting mini games...i didnt like the mini games much, nintendo would be better off putting some classics (like bumper balls and mushroom mixup) into MP8
oh well

That wouldn't be very original though...

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
MP games are no good single player, quite good multiplayer but if your alone don't buy it.

ya that is true. it is only fun if you are playing with friends or family so you can laugh at them when they screw up in the minigames. lol.

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
oh well

That wouldn't be very original though...

what do ya mean by original?

wiipointsmaster

i think he means that it would just be using the same idea from a previous game instead of making new minigames. but still i think that the idea is great because i loved bumper balls.

wiipointsmaster

lu1g1 said:
yeah i think they should have many new games but also they should have a classic mode where you can play your old time favs....

ya that would be great because the minigames from the old mario party games are better than some of the ones from the recent mario party games.

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
yeah i think they should have many new games but also they should have a classic mode where you can play your old time favs....

ya that would be great because the minigames from the old mario party games are better than some of the ones from the recent mario party games.

I hate the candy concept. It is pretty good. But now it's sooooo boring. now i wish i didnt get this game. I wish i got strikers instead..

Phillysoul11

Pythorne said:
wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:

I hate the candy concept. It is pretty good. But now it's sooooo boring. now i wish i didnt get this game. I wish i got strikers instead..
yeah lol strikers is wayyy better

Dimenticon

wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:

I had an idea like this once, but then I realized that would diminish the point of the VC...

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I've always liked Mario Party games, so I would really like to try this one out rather than just relying on other peoples' opinions. What's wrong with the word "spastic" btw? I don't understand...