Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Tm2k7

I hope you can steer with the nunchuck's control stick too but it will probably be unlikely. I wasnt very fond of excite trucks steering

Ryano

Tm2k7 said:
I hope you can steer with the nunchuck's control stick too but it will probably be unlikely. I wasnt very fond of excite trucks steering

Sorry to tell you this but I'm pretty sure the controls are just like Excite Trucks...

Yeno

It'd be nice if you could tilt it on the side and use the D-Pad to steer if you don't like the motion control.

As for th game, it's defianitly gonna own.

Ryano

Yeno said:
It'd be nice if you could tilt it on the side and use the D-Pad to steer if you don't like the motion control.

You never know...there might be a couple of control methods...

kaitora

Ryano said:
Yeno said:

You never know...there might be a couple of control methods...

well the steering wheel holds the wiimote in a horizontal position, so it may allow for dpad use... also they could make use of the classic controller... you never know

Ryano

jesta said:
There is no release date as of yet. Sometime in 2008 no doubt?! ;)

Well I hope so, at the way Nintendo are doing the release dates these days we might not get it for ceturies (exaguration)

LinkHylian

I can't wait until the game comes out.it comes bundled with the Wii wheel.thats the best part about the game.I will have to get it.:D

jesta

Heres a snippet from ONM...

DSC00096.JPG

Enough said indeed!! :)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.