Make wii internet channel free to download

bobo52

i really want the internet channel and the old games as it sounds so cool but my parents dont trust putting in credit card details in.thats why im doing it thru this site.:dance2:

THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Werbung:

Zamms

you know the point of the Wii Points cards is so you dont have to put your card info on the Net, just go to the store and get a 2000 points card with $20.00

hockeyhero

bobo52 said:
i really want the internet channel and the old games as it sounds so cool but my parents dont trust putting in credit card details in.thats why im doing it thru this site.:dance2:

THIS SITE IS AWESOME

remember bobo52 this site is not about the coins...it's about contributing to this forum, not just spamming everywhere like i've seen you've done...

Danny

Not about the coins like hockeyhero said..
I seen your posts and you seem to only care about the coins.. which isn't really a great start..
anyways.. The Internet Channel was free for 1 month..
so you missed it buddy ;)

badboykane

yeah and if you had done a search you would have found a couple of threads about this already, here is one of them:
http://wiipros.co.uk/online-browser-t-1852.html

Ryano

Danny said:
I seen your posts and you seem to only care about the coins.. which isn't really a great start..

It was free for 6 months not just 1....

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Danny said:

really? i thought it was only free in june....

Gdog

seriously, your first post and name of this thread dont exactly match. but i agree, internet should be free again

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:

No it was free from when it came out until June....which was about 6 months.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:

No it was free from when it came out until June....which was about 6 months.

ohh i just thought it was a special promo for only the moth of june....okay thanks for the information ryano....:yess:

Werbung:

Fosforico

yes ice , it wouldn't be fair on people who already paid.. but the point is that it's not fair make people pay for the browser. When you buy the console you are payng for all it's functions, included the possibilti to connect it on the internet. So, why make the people pay for the browser?
It's like buyng a pc with the OS (not a freeware one of course) installed , and still pay for internet ecplorer or whatever browser.