Make GB games avalible!

Werbung:

Silver-Tan

I don't think that the GB games get avaible at the Wii... Ever..... Besides now with the DSi Out there i think that there is going to be GB games avaible for download in the DS

I'd love it if classics like Link's Awakening or the Super Mario Land games were put on the virtual console. There aren't too many original Game Boy games that were amazing, but the ones that are are essential for all gamers to play.

morbidity

This would be like asking game developers to start making games for the original Xbox, which is old and outdated. It just won't happen! You have to get with the big picture and realize that game developers will only release games for consoles that actually have a half way decent amount of consumers. If they were to make a game for the Nintendo Wii it would undoubtedly sell hundreds, even thousands of copies. If they were to make that same game for the GameCube it probably wouldn't sell.

Werbung:

sammy

Unless they bundle the games like virtual versions of pirated carts(not 9999999 in 1, more like 10 in 1), I don't see a point in providing the GB/GBC games. Gameboys are abundant, as are bags for storing your carts.