Make GB games avalible!

Giga-Bowser

do you think Nintendo should make Game Boy and GBC games avalible to download on the Wii Shop Channel.... i do and i think in about 1 year they should do GBA and GAMECUBE games...

Werbung:
Gameboy games have much different control scheme. The only ones I'd see working would be slow paced games and RPGs. Gamecube games would take up way too much memory. You can still find GC games in the shops anyway

kaitora

think of the bandwidth issues for some users. The gamecube disk is 4gb, now some peoples monthly limit is less than this. Maybe there would be problems, and as the ds and wii are backwards compatible nintendo probably won't make the downloads

Giga-Bowser

kaitora said:
think of the bandwidth issues for some users. The gamecube disk is 4gb, now some peoples monthly limit is less than this. Maybe there would be problems, and as the ds and wii are backwards compatible nintendo probably won't make the downloads

good point...

kaitora

thank you, it's probably the way nintendo would think too.
Maybe when they stop making gameboys backwards compatitble it might happen
Or maybe with the release of an uber pokemon game it may be a promotional thing

Giga-Bowser

kaitora said:
thank you, it's probably the way nintendo would think too.
Maybe when they stop making gameboys backwards compatitble it might happen
Or maybe with the release of an uber pokemon game it may be a promotional thing

na, now that i think about it it wont be on the wii, the next home console after willl have GBA and GAMECUBE because there will be backwards for DS and Wii on the new ones.

Noel

GB and GBC downloads might happen because the ds can't play them but i don't reckon we will be able to ever play gba games on the wii. You think they would ever make an adapter for the sd card slot to allow for ds games though?

bksands77

i think that this would be a great idea

pokemon would be hard to do, unless they cut out trading

i wouldn't mind gamecube games, but some are still in the shops, but as soon as they leave i'm all for it!

Werbung:

Giga-Bowser

bksands77 said:
i think that this would be a great idea

pokemon would be hard to do, unless they cut out trading

i wouldn't mind gamecube games, but some are still in the shops, but as soon as they leave i'm all for it!

where the hell do you live if GAMECUBE games are in the shops?