Should I ask her out?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quinn

wayne-kerr said:
Dont risk your friendship, unless shes showed signs she wants to be more then just your friend, cause if she aint and you make a move things will get a little awkward :)

Yeah. I went out with one of my best friends who was a girl, and luckily, were still best friends, but theres a chance you may not be as lucky.

But, if you really love her, just go for it, she might feel the same!

Werbung:

guyofgod

Haha, don't know what to tell you man. I want to say go for it but I know I wouldn't so I guess I would say "yes but don't"

Danny

I'm Having the same issue :(
except she doesn't like me back.. :(
*sighs*
I met her 2 years ago and we only see each other once/twice a year..
Damn it i just saw her and now i won't be able to see her again for a year..
But it's all good..
Anyways don't ask her out yet just wait a momment..

metroid0070

^ lol, she'd probably laugh at this thread and say something like: WTF, YOU CREATED A THREAD ABOUT ME?! WHAT A F***EN NERD! (yeah she cusses)

Becky

Or she'd be really flattered at all the effort you're going to. See, guys might think it's unmanly to ask for relationship advice, but us girls appreciate that kind of sensitivity.

Of course, there are girls who like the "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" approach, but those kinds of relationships aren't usually very healthy.

Obviously getting this right matters to you a great deal and if she doesn't like it then that's her loss. :D

metroid0070

Hey, I have 3 places in mind, and I want to know the best choice.
a) Movies
b) School Dance
c) Renaissance Festival
Please give your opinions and thanx so far on all the suggestions! :friends:

Becky

Depends how comfortable you think you'll be. The movies make a good choice because if you feel a bit nervous talking, you don't have to. However, it's the most intimate option as it's just the two of you.

The other two options are more social and you're less likely to feel awkward, but if you want a quiet moment with her it might be harder to do so. If you seem to be getting on well, will there be any chance you can nip out for a bite to eat (for example) privately afterwards?

It's really a very personal choice and boils down to your comfort level. Go with the option you think you'll be most relaxed with as any tension could ruin the occasion. :)

kennyluciano

Becky said:
Depends how comfortable you think you'll be. The movies make a good choice because if you feel a bit nervous talking, you don't have to. However, it's the most intimate option as it's just the two of you.

The other two options are more social and you're less likely to feel awkward, but if you want a quiet moment with her it might be harder to do so. If you seem to be getting on well, will there be any chance you can nip out for a bite to eat (for example) privately afterwards?

It's really a very personal choice and boils down to your comfort level. Go with the option you think you'll be most relaxed with as any tension could ruin the occasion. :)

I Would go with Becky on this one, Dont do the School Dance because noooooooooooooooooooooo way in a million years is that a good place :)
The Renaissance Festival might be a good place because you will feel
less awkward with other people around and it will be a good place to have
a private convo/ Do what it is you what to

But as becky mentioned whatever your comfortable with
P.S If you do take her to a movie dont choose a mindless explosion
Male movie!

metroid0070

I'm leaning toward movie, letting her pick. And Monday or Tuesday I'll ask, in the elevator, which has no camera system. (Yeah I checked!) So any final tips?

TimpZ

just tell her that you like her, the sooner the better. but try to make it in a good situation. like alone, a little half-dark room, she sits close to you, then just explain how you feel.

to get her into that situation from the beginning just ask her to come home with you 1 weekend. if she's atleast a friend she should accept

Werbung: