Looking...

InTheDark69

I am glad,

1. To see so many people on clans willing to visit this site and look for player.
2. To see alot of people looking into my stats and application to an open respectable clan.

Sofar I like you all, would be a hard decision, I am still open to more.

I am looking for a team to feel like CAF (Home) and to be there on and off the field. I am also looking for a team who treats this game as if it was the military. For I am in the military and raised that way, Heck I call the grocery story a Comissary still lol. I also call places like Walmart- the PX lol so it's embedded in me, and would like to see it apart of a clan.

Werbung:

Layzie

Well to add to my TAW post then, we do use a military ranking structure for our organization. (Members get military ranks, games are considered divisions, etc)

SPARTANZ77

the delta squad still has three openings left just telling you

Well I made a clan but want to terminate it because I don't want the leadership alone job. I have played many FPS games and infact had a squad(clan) for about 6 years going strong but recently deceased lol. In a novalogic game. I am hoping to find the lov I found in that team..in a new team

I have a life outside of this game but at same time these are my stat

Kills (K) 4,258
Deaths (D) 2,188
Kill/Death Ratio 1.95
Headshots (H) 458
Total Matches Played (TM) 277
Matches Won (W) 74
Matches Lost (L) 94
Matches Forfeited (F) 109
Average Kills/Match 15.37
Average Deaths/Match 7.9
Longest Kill Streak 14

Only problem is I made a clan and now I am trying to terminate it but it says it failed so idk... neways ;)

yeh my mom wishes that i have a life outside this game too ROFL

jixt7

Hey Cowgirl, just curious, how come the three clan matches you played in, at the very start you left, and then came up with the excuse that someone called your house and it disconnected you? If you have cable or DSL, it wont do that. Was just wondering why it happened at three different occasions at different times, and all of a sudden you leave cause it disconnected you from a phone call..I found that to be fishy. And I dont have proof that you are a hacker, but sometimes it did feel a little fishy as well.

InTheDark69

I have it fixed now, what i twas was a wire wasn't right the guy from fairpoint came over. If you don't beleive me feel free to call my house and talk to the parents to verify that our internet would shut off. GG THough i saw where that was going
\

The cord or w/e the filter from the internet connection to the house phone was shorted out so whenever a house call came in it would close the circuit

airsft09

Well I made a clan but want to terminate it because I don't want the leadership alone job. I have played many FPS games and infact had a squad(clan) for about 6 years going strong but recently deceased lol. In a novalogic game. I am hoping to find the lov I found in that team..in a new team

I have a life outside of this game but at same time these are my stat

Kills (K) 4,258
Deaths (D) 2,188
Kill/Death Ratio 1.95
Headshots (H) 458
Total Matches Played (TM) 277
Matches Won (W) 74
Matches Lost (L) 94
Matches Forfeited (F) 109
Average Kills/Match 15.37
Average Deaths/Match 7.9
Longest Kill Streak 14

Only problem is I made a clan and now I am trying to terminate it but it says it failed so idk... neways ;)

ThrowDown is now recruiting...

We are a new clan, with 4 people, but 7 more people are joining this weekend...

We recieve mature players daily, and plan on doin clan matches as much as possible...

We have our own ventrilo server, for the ThrowDown clan only...

my ign is airsft09 or my email is airsft9@ att. n e t (w/o the spaces)

Hppe to talk to you in the future!

Werbung: