Looking...

InTheDark69

Well I made a clan but want to terminate it because I don't want the leadership alone job. I have played many FPS games and infact had a squad(clan) for about 6 years going strong but recently deceased lol. In a novalogic game. I am hoping to find the lov I found in that team..in a new team

I have a life outside of this game but at same time these are my stat

Kills (K) 4,258
Deaths (D) 2,188
Kill/Death Ratio 1.95
Headshots (H) 458
Total Matches Played (TM) 277
Matches Won (W) 74
Matches Lost (L) 94
Matches Forfeited (F) 109
Average Kills/Match 15.37
Average Deaths/Match 7.9
Longest Kill Streak 14

Only problem is I made a clan and now I am trying to terminate it but it says it failed so idk... neways ;)

Werbung:

Serrecko25

Well I made a clan but want to terminate it because I don't want the leadership alone job. I have played many FPS games and infact had a squad(clan) for about 6 years going strong but recently deceased lol. In a novalogic game. I am hoping to find the lov I found in that team..in a new team

Kills (K) 4,258
Deaths (D) 2,188
Kill/Death Ratio 1.95
Headshots (H) 458
Matches Won (W) 74
Matches Lost (L) 94
Average Deaths/Match 7.9
Longest Kill Streak 14

Only problem is I made a clan and now I am trying to terminate it but it says it failed so idk... neways ;)

GaggleOfNoobs2 has two openings left.

We play the GAME for fun. Like to snipe, and for the most part, we all have lives outside of the game..... so if you just want on a Clan that likes the game because it is a game.... check out GaggleOfNoobs2 or even Gaggle Of Noobs

Serrecko25

Dozer

You are more than welcome to check us out at RDH. i already hve a recruitment post on here for more info. We would be glad to have ya.

madjecks

War 4 Territory man, don't have our website up yet, but our teamspeak and irc are up and always open so come on over. I still need a couple more people to use on our team for clan matches

InTheDark69

Had to create a new character hope that doesn't flunk anything.

VTCowgirl17 is my ign add me to yalls friends lists ....

I'll look into them all thanks guys.

Love

We should make a clan, lawl.

Kills (K) 683
Deaths (D) 194
Kill/Death Ratio 3.52
Headshots (H) 69
Average Kills/Match 6.04
Average Deaths/Match 1.72
Longest Kill Streak 19

GtsR

Kills (K) 4,258
Deaths (D) 2,188
Kill/Death Ratio 1.95
Headshots (H) 458
Matches Won (W) 74
Matches Lost (L) 94
Average Deaths/Match 7.9
Longest Kill Streak 14

www.team-redefined.com

We have a CA team and are signed up on TGL for league play. If you have irc stop by #redefined in GameSurge and PM myself or Dhirvish. Or you can catch me on XFire - br0kenimage is my sn.

goshawk737

Hey! Whats up? The clan I'm currently part of, A. Terrorist (attention grabber btw! :p) is recruiting players for Combat Arms. Below is the recruitment post I made. I need to stress the fact that we are looking for people that are friendly on and off the field in our 25-slot vent server and on our website/forums

goshawk :

Hello fellow soldiers!! Despite the slightly alarming name, it is an attention grabber (hopefully it has firmly grasped your attention :p). Clan -AT- (American Terrorists) is currently recruiting friendly, team-oriented Combat Arms players.

You must be capable of being friendly on and off the field (we have a 25-slot ventrilo server, as well as a website with forums at www.clanat.com) and you must understand our INSANE CRAZED anger regarding hacking. If your are caught hacking within our clan, you will be banned from all of our sites/vents and all of our sister clans. You will also be uploaded onto Youtube, vids sent to CA admin, and you will be blacklisted on as many Combat Arms websites as possible.

We have no KDR requirements. All that is needed is a friendly attitude an a willingness to learn. Also, maturity is a must. To facilitate this, we have a somewhat loose 18+ age requirement.

Anyway, if interested you can contact me ingame: goshawk or on xfire: hearthound
Or you can visit www.clanat.com (and register on forums if you wish to contact us). ORRRR lol, you can apply ingame to the clan A. Terrorist The clan leader is -AT-Monkey.

Well, thankyou for your time, and have fun fraggin' !

InTheDark69

Well I am 17 almost 18, I am friendly to all players new and un-new :-P

My KDR Now is 2.15 and I was booted off .se7en. because of whining accusing me of hacking, is there ever a time where someone is just "good"

I been playing FPS games for 8 years atleast.

goshawk

I'm sure we could fudge your age a bit :p. I would however like to know more about what they accused you of :p (if you don't mind), Hope to see you around (I made a more wholesome post on the "A. Terrorist is Recruting (gasp!)" post. Have a good one,

goshawk ♫

InTheDark69

Well a few times, I threw random nades and was accused of chams, and also shooting at one person and someone else walked around the corner and killed him instead so apparently I chammed that to.

Dozer

Well a few times, I threw random nades and was accused of chams, and also shooting at one person and someone else walked around the corner and killed him instead so apparently I chammed that to.

That's what you should expect when you are good.;)
Please don't forget to give us at RDH a good look. We have a comp. team set up if you are interested. Called [RDHWAR] Feel free to add me in game Dozer332.

Werbung:

Layzie

Hey, I realize you have a couple of offers already, but I figure one more wouldn't hurt. I know what you mean about the constant accusation of being a hacker. If you're looking for an organized home with a pretty good crowd, hit up taw.net =)

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our Combat Arms Team. TAW is a well established global multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with well past 650 players spanning over 13 games on every continent.

We are building several Combat Arms teams focused on:

* Internal Team vs Team Matches
* League Teams

Some things to think about...
1. We have roughly 50+ members with another ~20 recruits.
2. All our members have displayed maturity.
3. We have an interclan-tournament [This season is S&D]
4. We use tactics and strategies in all matches.
5. Friendly environment.
6. Extremely organized.

We are seeking mature players that simply want to play and also those that want to lead teams but not be concerned with things like running a website, a teamspeak server, etc.. but who wants to be an integral part of the success of the team.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics.

We never put gaming above real life with the team. To be a member you need to:

* Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak)
* Fill out a member application at our main website HERE
* Be generally available 2 nights per week for team-play.
* Be at least 15 years of age.

Feel free visit our main website at http://www.taw.net or visit our Combat Arms forums.