Looking For Clan

Werbung:

Dozer

RDH, Rabid Dogs of Hell Clan--is currently recruiting players for Combat Arms

We are a large Clan, several hundred members strong, currently supporting 12 games online. We add new ones as we build new kennels based on our members interests.

Basic Clan requirements:
Must be at least 17 years.
Be a respectful/respectable player--eg no whining, complaining, msg spamming. Glitchers, hackers, and cheaters need not apply.
Loyalty is a must, we are loyal to our clan members, we expect the same of you.

While we do not have a K/D ratio minimum, as it is not a true representation of skill, applicants can expect to be put through an evaluation period prior to Clan acceptance.

If you are interested:

Register for the forums at http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com/forums
Post an introduction in the Join [RDH] subforum telling us about yourself and to which game you are applying.
Wait to be contacted via PM by a Kennel Administrator (KA)
Hackers/glitchers are not tolerated and players associated with known hackers will likely be disqualified from joining.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me[RDH]Dozer at www.rabiddogsofhell.com and I will get back to you as soon as I am available.

goshawk737

Clan -AT- (A. Terrorist) is also accepting members of all skill levels. We are the fps side of a multi-game clan with many members. Our non-fps part of the clan currently has a 100-slot ventrilo, while our fps side, has a 25-slot. We also have a website with forums. The biggest criteria is that you are friendly on and off the field and are able to work as part of a team. hackers or glitchers of ANY kind are not welcomed, and will be banned ASAP (for more details on our ban procedure read our recruitment post)

We are 18+ for reasons of the necessity of Maturity!

Anyway, for more information, as well as contact info, read our recruitment post (A. Terrorist is Recruiting (gasp!)) in the recruitment section of the forums. Have a good day,

go?h?wK ♫♫

BuletCatcher

Hey, I realize you have a couple of offers already, but I figure one more wouldn't hurt.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our Combat Arms Team. TAW is a well established global multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with well past 650 players spanning over 13 games on every continent.

We are building several Combat Arms teams focused on:

* Internal Team vs Team Matches
* League Teams

Some things to think about...
1. We have roughly 50+ members with another ~20 recruits.
2. All our members have displayed maturity.
3. We have an interclan-tournament [This season is S&D]
4. We use tactics and strategies in all matches.
5. Friendly environment.
6. Extremely organized.

We are seeking mature players that simply want to play and also those that want to lead teams but not be concerned with things like running a website, a teamspeak server, etc.. but who wants to be an integral part of the success of the team.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics.

We never put gaming above real life with the team. To be a member you need to:

* Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak)
* Fill out a member application at our main website HERE Click the Join Us Button
* Be generally available 2 nights per week for team-play.
* Be at least 15 years of age.

Feel free visit our main website at www.TAW.net or visit our Public Combat Arms forums. Get on there, make a post, we are always looking for people to jump on Team Speak with us and game it up. GET SOME!!

I stole most of this recruitment post from Layzie.... :cool:

Werbung: