Looking for a Solid Clan

tehParadox

I am a Recruit. (Was a MSG, banned for what I think was no fucking reason, since I honestly never hacked.)
KDR 1.32

I am looking for a fun time. Just some clan fun, buddies, etc. Maybe some competitiveenss, but nothing hardcore.

I'd also like a clan bigegr then 10 people, and active. I hate small or/and inactive clans.

Werbung:

chrisbrown

Um you could join Veteran, but its up to our leader to decide you might have to 1v1 him for sure.
Our clan is 29/30 right now and 30 exp away from Level 3. About 10-20 members are on a day.
buddy SpiTFirE1397 or chrisbrown

warmachina

got a clan for you

hey im warmachina im the leader of N.2.D on combat arms if you need a clan you could join mine we are small now but i say in a few days il have 20 plus members. look foward to seeing you on the battlefield.

waiter

I am a Recruit. (Was a MSG, banned for what I think was no fucking reason, since I honestly never hacked.)
KDR 1.32

I am looking for a fun time. Just some clan fun, buddies, etc. Maybe some competitiveenss, but nothing hardcore.

I'd also like a clan bigegr then 10 people, and active. I hate small or/and inactive clans.
hey you still looking? we are a fun,we play often and enjoy whatever the outcome entales. We are from Canada,USA, Austrail,Teamspeak and crazy fun,no hacks / no cheating just good old shooting. Check us out Los Angus 1st

Werbung: