Looking for a nice Sniper clan

The Lone Sniper

I am looking for a clan, my clan, Patriotic Rebels, rarely has people on, and so we have never done a Clan Match. I am a fair player with M24 SR and skillz. My name in game is MajDude

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

clan,projectblacklist has 17 members but were looking for a dedicated sniper our guys are always on,and we match almost everyday we just started up on saturday and already have close to 200 EXP
so if your intrested apply for ProjectBlackList with your KDR and rank and site is pblgaming.webs.com and we have a voice server

Lern2Snipe

clan,projectblacklist has 17 members but were looking for a dedicated sniper our guys are always on,and we match almost everyday we just started up on saturday and already have close to 200 EXP
so if your intrested apply for ProjectBlackList with your KDR and rank and site is pblgaming.webs.com and we have a voice server

That's a bad ass clan name. ProjectBlackList. I want to join but my KDR is too low. Only reason why is because when I play against hackers, I never cease to attempt and kill them. (Never let a hacker get away with his kills. Pwn them and kill them more times than they've killed you.) I'm practicing the No-Scope/Quick Scope strategy, but still, I'm not sure if you guys would accept me. My IGN is 'Lern2Spray' :p

Werbung: