looking for a clan

redmaver1ck

some information about me...

I am 19, I have been playing games since I was 12. I just recently stopped playing COD4 and am looking for a group of guys to play Combat Arms with.

I have only been playing for a couple of days but I feel my skill level will be getting better and better. I am not particularly looking for a competitive team, but I am not not looking either. I just want a team to roll with and learn from.

I am in no way looking to take over your clan or be the dick who puffs his chest when he kills you and talks shit. I am mature and prefer to play with mature players.

One last thing, I would prefer you use vent over teamspeak.

thanks and hit me up on xfire or on this forum.

xfire = ghetoghost

Werbung:

Fugitivebush

join my clan

our name is ~N1ghtHawx Ops~ we are a new clan with few members but this is how u start out to get members. Come Join Us.

We have xfire that we use to communicate and may get a website.

Werbung:

Serrecko25

The GaggleOfNoobs is recruiting. We have 2 Lvl-3 clans with about 40-50 very active members.

Our Current Line Up:
http://gaggleofnoobs.com/theforums/YaBB.pl?custompage=GoNMembers

We have played 688 Clan Matches with a 250-438 Win/Loss record.

1 - Don't care about your KD/R.
2 - Don't care about your rank.
3 - Don't care about age.
4 - Not a "Johnny AmmoBelt" type of personality.

We want players that:

1 - Do not hack, or glitch.
2 - Have and use vent.
3 - Use our Clan Forums.
4 - Are respectful of all players.

If you want to enjoy this game, play hacker free, enjoy talking on vent, visit our clan Forums and apply for membership. We currently have two Level 3 Clans and a Level 1 Recruiting clan. We are looking for fun players that don't take this game, or themselves too seriously. If you are interested in applying, please visit our clan site.

www.GaggleOfNoobs.com

Serrecko25