Liister87 is back!

Liister87

Haha, its been getting on TWO YEARS since i was here first time around.

Keep getting emails to come back, just thought i'd pop in and say hi, hows it going?

Still a PS3 owner, after selling my Wii, but i just got Twilight Princess for the Gamecube (after already having and completed it on the wii, i missed it!)

I'm going to get a Wii this summer again, shame i had to sell it back then, but needed the money badly, university fee's needed paying, haha.

Hope all is well 'thewiiforum' (name change since i last remember from wiipros.co.uk)

Alex

PS - Just noticed, Matt's gone? Haha, i thought he was the creator of this site?

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Haha, its been getting on TWO YEARS since i was here first time around.

Keep getting emails to come back, just thought i'd pop in and say hi, hows it going?

Still a PS3 owner, after selling my Wii, but i just got Twilight Princess for the Gamecube (after already having and completed it on the wii, i missed it!)

I'm going to get a Wii this summer again, shame i had to sell it back then, but needed the money badly, university fee's needed paying, haha.

Hope all is well 'thewiiforum' (name change since i last remember from wiipros.co.uk)

Alex

PS - Just noticed, Matt's gone? Haha, i thought he was the creator of this site?

ey welcome back! i do not really remember you...guess i came here when you left. matt sold the forum. the new owner is walter.

jesta

Hey Liister, remember me?
Glad your thinking of getting a Wii again. The forum changed from .co.uk to .com a while ago, and then as Pk said Matt sold the forum. Our blogs went long before that too. lol.

Nice to hear from you again, hopefully see you around

Werbung: