Lets start a Story People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternity_Sheild

RP Thread:
I am going to turn this into a Roleplaying thread, this is where all of you get to create your own characters with their own personalities within the boundaries of the universe I create for you and the species I specify.

Rules: (READ THEM ALL VERY IMPORTANT)
1. Your first character must be the creation of Shandu the God of Creation, after that you can get married to another, either of Shandu's creation or marrying another user and having children.
2. Your characters have to start off as peasants, not in the sense of the job title but in the sense as they have no powers, no un-natural strengths and no magic. However all characters are capable of learning or training into these things.
3. All characters you create will die. Their lifespan is 25 posts and the first post must consider the character as an infant if not created by Shandu. If your character is created by Shandu consider that character to be of Post 15. The ages are Child(Posts1-5) Teen(Posts6-15) Adult(Posts16-22) Eldar(Posts23-25) Post25:Death.
Between posts 1-5 and 20-25 your character may not produce children. Posts 1-5 the character may not get married or have sex. And posts 20-25 it would be gross... (Roughly ages 60-100)
4. Lineage - All children had by your character will have every ability that your character and it's mother/father have. If either of the parents learn abilities after that, they will not be passed on to already born child. If the child is still in the womb, only abilities learned by the mother during this time will pass on to the child, none from the father. It takes 3 posts to have a child.
5. Travel - Travel is complicated, if you are traveling from city to city, it is only one post and is considered a Trek. On a trek you may meet new people talk to people and random events may occur such as bandits or thugs or crusaders or monsters. NOTE: This is a medieval world, if your character is pregnant and you are expecting to give birth within the next day DO NOT TRAVEL if a mother is not within a city when she gives birth she will die. Continental - If traveling across the sea it takes 3 posts 1. to leave a port 2. to travel (Posible pirate raids and sea monster attacks) 3. to arrive at port, remember if you pregnant and not in a city the child and the mother will die. If traveling by air, it takes 2 days 1 to leave and 2 to land, no possibilty of random events.

- Post will be continued at a later time, please do not reply to this post yet I will finish it later (chores) -

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

A few tips:
1. When your new to a forum, it's a good idea to check with the Administration or general Staff to see if they support RP's.
2. You should check with Kem Rixen to see if you can get this in the Stories forum.
3. You shouldn't start a post and then not finish it. Save it to a writing program.

Kem Rixen

2. You should check with Kem Rixen to see if you can get this in the Stories forum.[/b]
Yeah move it to the Stories Galore forum and delete this post and Undead Lives posts as neither are neccessary once it is in The Stories Galore forum, this is aimed at whichever Moderator sees this first.

Fladian

1. When your new to a forum, it's a good idea to check with the Administration or general Staff to see if they support RP's.[/b]
Funny. That's what he did. I was the lucky one. :p

2. You should check with Kem Rixen to see if you can get this in the Stories forum.[/b]
Even funnier. I personally moved it from the Stories forum to the Off-topic section by the words of Arkidas :p

Yeah move it to the Stories Galore forum and delete this post and Undead Lives posts as neither are neccessary once it is in The Stories Galore forum, this is aimed at whichever Moderator sees this first.
[/b]
Not really. I did move it to the off-topic section, because of multiple reasons at the moment. One of them is the lesser activity in the Stories forum, which is perhaps for the best at the moment. I normally support threads such as these in a story forum because the off-topic section is heavily overcrowded. It definitely isn't at the moment, so it would be far better fit in the off-topic section.

I'll leave the rest to you.

Undead_Lives

Why am I always getting laughed at? lol :p
If traveling by air, it takes 2 days 1 to leave and 2 to land, no possibilty of random events.[/b]
You might want to edit that so it is not black colored.
And please, tell us more about the world, I'm kinda interested :p

Benx_X

so what were pretty much playing basket ball here, but with some writing... o_O, next time tell meh...

Werbung:

Fladian

Then this thread is useless, and will be closed.

Please, try to finish what you start. This is not really giving a good impression of yourself, Will.

-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.