LED Lights

Werbung:

Becky

Mine does it too sometimes. I think it's just re-establishing the connection with the router.

Sometimes I look at the router and wonder who the heck is using my network, but it's all secure and the client list shows no one using it who shouldn't be.

Becky

You could be right there Gdog. I just did a quick google search and it seems it does blink when it wants to draw your attention to something. Happens during an update as well apparantly.

Gdog

Becky said:
You could be right there Gdog. I just did a quick google search and it seems it does blink when it wants to draw your attention to something. Happens during an update as well apparantly.

only problem there is, is the fact that there are no new upgrades...

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Becky said:

yeah it's been a long time since nintendo updated the wii...

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
Becky said:

yeah it's been a long time since nintendo updated the wii...

only a couple of weeks actually...

Becky

Gdog said:

*plays Twilight Zone music* :D

Maybe your Wii is feeling lonely and wants you to switch him on and play something. :D

Werbung: