Last movie you saw

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Hell yes it does!
I suddenly have a urge to go watch more Russel Crowe movies like master and commander...

Yeah, Master and Commander is awesome, so...captivating.

wow that one is epic too....naval battles lol

yup, it is, so...just awesome.

oh yeah, I just finished the 1st season of CSI:Crime Scene Investigation (yes, the original Las Vegas ones, not the mediocre Miami ones.)

E

Elite SEAL

I know, I love near the beginning there's that guy manning the SAW, and he's mouthing to it but it's the girl's voice lol, and then when the squad is passing by one at a time, one guy gets to the corner and sings and head bops, then leaves and a second later another dude does the same thing.

btw, anyone watching U2 perform tonight?

SpIkE_JoNzE

I know, I love near the beginning there's that guy manning the SAW, and he's mouthing to it but it's the girl's voice lol, and then when the squad is passing by one at a time, one guy gets to the corner and sings and head bops, then leaves and a second later another dude does the same thing.

btw, anyone watching U2 perform tonight?

yeah, im watching U2 now dude.it's epic...i wanna hear Vertigo...

E

Elite SEAL

I watched them^^^ yeah -they're great, I didn't watch the whole thing but a bunch of it -I stopped after like 1 or 2 songs after Elevation.

BossMaroni

I had Jaws on, kinda as background noise, while I played CA last night. I frickin' LOVE that movie. Robert Shaw is amazing as Quint.

E

Elite SEAL

Jaws, lol, some of those are sooooo corny, the older ones I think.

Its not a movie but I watched U2 live on youtube and love them -80's songs =best ever

BossMaroni

I like to pretend that Jaws 3 and Jaws the Revenge (aka Jaws 4) don't exist.

Man, I remember seeing it as Jaws 3-D in the theater. VERY cheesy. Jaws the Revenge is just horrible.

Jordan B

I'm watching the Scream trilogy again on Halloween night. For like, the gazillionth time. :)

Windows open and surround sound up loud. Don't forget the popcorn xD

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Once the LeeSpawn (that's my son) goes to sleep, I'll be popping in Halloween and Halloween 2 (the originals).

I should hope that "LeeSpawn" isn't his true name lol, but his name isn't exactly important here I suppose