Kirby (Working Title)

Ralucard

supersujay said:
i don't think i will buy this kirby game but when the racing game for kirby comes out some one plz tell i and will but that one

about kirby racing.... has anyone here played Kirby's star ride (or something) for the GC? is it any good?

Werbung:
Ralucard said:
supersujay said:
i don't think i will buy this kirby game but when the racing game for kirby comes out some one plz tell i and will but that one

about kirby racing.... has anyone here played Kirby's star ride (or something) for the GC? is it any good?

top ride is the best and free run but all around its okay

Ryano

Kirby's Star Ride is supposed to be a big dissapointment with very bad controls.

And do you people realise that this KIrby game for the Wii was shown 2 years ago and there hasn't been pictures since...

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Kirby's Star Ride is supposed to be a big dissapointment with very bad controls.

And do you people realise that this KIrby game for the Wii was shown 2 years ago and there hasn't been pictures since...

wow didnn't that. thnx for the info ryano

Do you think it really will have bad controls?

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:

wow didnn't that. thnx for the info ryano

Do you think it really will have bad controls?

No I was saying that the GC KIrby game had bad controls and that the Wii version will probadly never come out...not that the Wii game will have bad controls.

Ryano

NeoN said:
Wow, this kirby wii game looks cool! But, when is it gonna be released to the us?
Will you please look a couple of posts up so you will realise this game will probadly not come out...

Werbung: