Kingdom hearts

Werbung:

kaitora

square enix would have great fun with the contols system... maybe if you got to play as the organisation XIII... i would love to play as axel

Daxter D

I keep thinking it's never going to happen. Chain of Memories only got to a Nintendo console because Nintendo were the only company doing portable games that were any good. KH is Playstation dedicated to me (I don't know how I can get a PS3 for 1 game though...)

Redshadow

It's going to come out for either the PSP or PS3, if I remember correctly.

But a Wii version of KH would be awesome. Especially if it had online and you could customize a character and maybe make your own keyblade.

kaitora

yeah... maybe a keyblade war, as mentioned in the story of the games... and supersujay stop spamming the thread. anyone seen the trailer for kh3? I might get a ps3 just to play that game

supersujay

wait there is a KH3 trailer and for a story u should be able to choose who the main charatcer to be sora, roax or mickey that would be cool 3 diferent storylines and u can custom them so it will be fun to play online

kaitora

it will be one of the best games on the wii if it came out... i would put a pre order on today if it was guaranteed to come out

Lintz

Kingdom hearts 3 will most likely not me released to the wii because its squaresoft thats makes it and they don't like Nintendo after a contract war with Sony some times ago.( The ps1 and n64 time)

Werbung: