Kid Gives Wii To Charity For Christmas

jesta

thumb463x_wiimoney.jpg

MANTECA, Calif. -- In San Joaquin County, Agape Villages Foster Family Services has teamed up with a local business owner to make the holidays brighter for those children.

Brandyn Waterford, 9, was excited when he heard his dad was helping with the toy drive for foster children.

"I decided give away something I really like so another kid could have a really good Christmas," Brandyn Waterford said.

He surprised his family when he decided to give away a gift he got for his birthday.

A brand new Nintendo Wii, his mom had stood in lines for hours to get him.

"I wanted to donate it to the foster care so other kids could have a really special christmas," Brandyn Waterford said. "My teacher said foster kids don't really get toys."

In addition to gifts, Agape Villages hopes to place some foster children in good homes.

"I just feel like I'm one of the luckiest dad's in the world," Phil Waterford said. "What my son did I'm really touched by it. It's not the monetary amount but the thought. Link

What a nice kid?! But surely after waiting for hours to get it, his mum is going to ground him for giving it away... No respect for his elders ;) lol

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

GoldenAssassin said:
If that was my son, I would beat the snot out of him. He's giving his nintendo away to some crack baby?

now now we dont know who he was giving it too,
he's just thinking of people other than himself....we need more people like that in this selfish world of ours

killman360

I can see what Golden Assassin is saying, as a parent that would be a little frustrating, the fact that his parents probably paid for it, and who know's how long they stood in line for it? It was still generous of him to do though.

Werbung: