KDR Important? Disrespectful? Chest Pounder? If yes, don't read....

daglafe

At the suggestion of one of our clan members who has visited your site and liked what he saw, I am posting this thread here that has been posted over on the Nexon forums for a few weeks.

KDR Important? Disrespectful? Chest Pounder? If yes, don't read this thread. MVG is recruiting.

Yep you heard it right. KDR is not important. Video montages and super stats hold no clout with us. We prefer playing with agreeable people for fun and friendship.

We are MVG (Mature Volunteer Group) and we are looking for some like minded people to expand our clan.

Who we are:

As the name indicates. Mature adults who like to have fun. We play mainly in locked rooms with clan members and trusted friends/clans. We laugh a lot. We really don't care much about our stats or yours either. Our lives outside of the game come first.

We play together whenever we can and have 2 practice nights a week where we kill each other, go over tactics and strategies and shoot the bull. :) Our new intros get Enlistee status until we get to know them (ie play on a few practice nights) We are not really formal, but ask that you make it for one of those nights per week or let us know that you can not on our forums.

We range in age from around 30 to 65 currently. I enjoy playing with this group immensely. Really good people.

What else do we have to offer:

In game voice chat server.

Clan access to special maps, strategies and tactics.

Our own forums and chat area.

Fun, fun fun.

If you are interested, check out some of the links below.

More info about who we are / enrollment information:

Here

Introduction Thread (Make a post to say hi if interested):

Here

Application:

Here

Hope to hear from some like minded people.

Thanks,

daglafe

Werbung:

daglafe

Well sounds interesting and you sure know what you want.

Yep. We do. It is not for everyone, but we have had great success with this formula. We function on maturity, friendship and trust and our members have a whale of a good time together.

Sounds like an awesome clan. Glad to see there's other clans out there that don't care about stats and "skill".

Thanks for the kudos. We have made many good friends who support our goals and stance. Our members are very active in our little community and supportive of each other in and out of the game.

We have a wide variety of play styles and it is fun to see how someone with a low KDR can perform at a much higher level when good teamwork is implemented.

I cannot say enough about my fellow members and how satisfying it is to play in a room filled with people you can trust. We are literally having a blast and our doors are open to others who see the value in what we are trying to do.

cheers,

daglafe

CluelessJoe

I can vouch for the guys over at MVG :)

They walk the walk and talk the talk. Great bunch of guys...That's why I finally settled on joining up with them :D

Btw... I haven't stopped by here in awhile... Glad to see you guys are still around. I'll try and stop by more often... seriously

Cheers
~Joe~

daglafe

So old fogeys DO play this game...

I meant that with all the kindness in my heart.

*laughs*

Yep we do. It's a good diversion to kill the young ones while we are soaking our dentures. :D

We may not be as fast as some...but we've found that a group of crafty teammates can wreak some havoc on the lone wolfs and unprepared ones.

cheers,

daglafe

NoMercy

Wow, once my clan gets enough active members, we'd love to battle you guys out. We have basically the same mentality of just casual trustworthy gaming.

Werbung:

XCalibry

I played with a bunch of the guys from MVG last night and they are a great group of fun, respectful and entertaining in and out of CA. If you want to have fun, hack free environment, then they are a good group to play with. I was welcomed from everybody and I had a great time. A big vouch for this group! Looking forward to playing with them again.